Tukery threatens to invade Greece

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,813
x3

Every day i wake up watching the news and every politician from Turkey threatens Greece with war and threatens to attack the greek islands , if we dont demilitarise them. Ironically exactly near the greek islands , Turkey has the biggest army ready to attack the greek islands. "demilitarisation" does this reminds you anything? Same arguments as Putin.

In mean time evry day Turkish aircrafts violoate greek airspace

"70+ violations of Greek airspace by Turkish fighter jets, naval cooperation aircraft and UAVs"

https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/05/11/greek-airspace-turkish-fighter-jets/ ( this article is for last month , but the same thing is happening every day)

• hugs 2

Kindness Admin 6,892

Oh wow, that's really scary to see. I wish people would just chill and focus on letting everyone succeed.

Popster to Popster 2,701

They’ve been threatening this for awhile. I don’t think Erdogan would go through with his threats unless a major escalation occurred. The ramifications are too much for Turkey if they did invade Greece. Relations with the rest of the western world and EU would deteriorate and any hopes of them joining the EU would be dashed—they would lose more than they would gain in starting a war over some islands.

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 6/10/2022 at 3:37 PM, Nightwing said:

They’ve been threatening this for awhile. I don’t think Erdogan would go through with his threats unless a major escalation occurred. The ramifications are too much for Turkey if they did invade Greece. Relations with the rest of the western world and EU would deteriorate and any hopes of them joining the EU would be dashed—they would lose more than they would gain in starting a war over some islands.

Some people tho, they just don't work on the same wavelength and don't care about conslueqenuces that are likely to only marginally impact their fancy lives. Truly unreal.

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 2,701
On 6/10/2022 at 3:02 PM, admin said:

Some people tho, they just don't work on the same wavelength and don't care about conslueqenuces that are likely to only marginally impact their fancy lives. Truly unreal.

That is also true. You could argue Erdogan would have a similar approach as Putin.