ATRL is flopping. Why?

Modern Ecstasy

• 1 month later...
ARTPOPster 1,697
On 3/31/2023 at 12:40 PM, Nightwing said:

I think every forum nowadays is flopping. They’re a thing of the past.

True

Popster to Popster 3,473

I don't know if you still read-check ATRL (or if you are still in contact with that user), but the user you helped (you really did a very kind thing by the way) has just posted that they're in remission, just wanted to inform you just in case @IJustWorkHere

• love 1

ARTPOPster 1,697
On 4/4/2023 at 6:19 PM, Leptine said:

I don't know if you still read-check ATRL (or if you are still in contact with that user), but the user you helped (you really did a very kind thing by the way) has just posted that they're in remission, just wanted to inform you just in case @IJustWorkHere

I saw it!

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,697
On 4/4/2023 at 6:32 PM, Leptine said:

If I may ask, are you still in touch with them?

No, but I'm so glad they're better

Edited by IJustWorkHere
  • paws up 1

• 9 months later...
Popster to Popster 3,473

Well I guess it was nice while it lasted, it's been a week that we're back to the old times.

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,697
On 1/10/2024 at 6:19 AM, Leptine said:

Well I guess it was nice while it lasted, it's been a week that we're back to the old times.

I continue to hope that ATRL keeps crashing until it is irreparable and is deleted

I've focused a lot of my ire on suburbannature, who believes that the only explanation for me being angry at them is me being "clinically" ill or an attention seeker. They said that in September last year, also stating that they hadn't thought of me in a while (I highly doubt that). About two months ago, in November, a user from the Kesha Discord server @indicahoe, also known as sickisthenewsane (real name Jared) who's literally been banned on ATRL for months before I deleted, said that I deserved everything bad that has happened to me in my life because of the post I made three years ago. They also messaged a member I had friended and reigned them in too. And of course they're a Mariah stan too.

ATRL is an evil, vile hellhole. 

Popster to Popster 3,473
On 1/10/2024 at 8:50 PM, Ben said:

I continue to hope that ATRL keeps crashing until it is irreparable and is deleted

I've focused a lot of my ire on suburbannature, who believes that the only explanation for me being angry at them is me being "clinically" ill or an attention seeker. They said that in September last year, also stating that they hadn't thought of me in a while (I highly doubt that). About two months ago, in November, a user from the Kesha Discord server @indicahoe, also known as sickisthenewsane (real name Jared) who's literally been banned on ATRL for months before I deleted, said that I deserved everything bad that has happened to me in my life because of the post I made three years ago. They also messaged a member I had friended and reigned them in too. And of course they're a Mariah stan too.

ATRL is an evil, vile hellhole. 

My only suggestion (thing that I did years ago myself and for years) is that you need to let that board go, same when it comes to that user, focus on other stuff indeed and stop visint that site, behind that user you don't even know who there is, pretty sure they have been exposed already for lying and stuff like that, like one time they claimed to a psychiatrist then an actor, another time again just a psychologist which is very different from being a psychiatrist.

I've been told they have an account in every board, from boards about movies, awards, ATRL pop music discords, reddits, like I doubt that person has a real life and working in the mental health enviroment for managing to stay on those boards 24/7, people working on those fields don't have all that time on their hands, there might be very likely just a very miserable person behind that account given also certain behaviours like their obsession on hating Gaga, so it's not worth your time.

Edited by Leptine
  • hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...
Popster to Popster 3,473
On 1/19/2024 at 11:32 AM, GraceRandolph said:

ATRL get off the floor.

We are tuly back to the old bad times with the site being punctually down :dead:

• lol 1