ATRL is flopping. Why?

Modern Ecstasy

Kindness Admin 6,892

Welcome folks. Can't wait til y'all post so much this site falls apart too :ally:

And ofc, post anywhere. Unlike some sites, we don't block people because they post elsewhere too. Live your life, just be kind and stream Bloody Mary.

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 12/16/2022 at 1:04 PM, Leptine said:

The fact it returned online and nothing has change, everything is still broken, in 2022 image a board where you can't even display a picture :rip:

Yikes, it’s been multiple days :ew:
We need more liddos to migrate here that are active in Lady Gaga Base there :bigbird:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 12/16/2022 at 2:10 PM, gagajandro25 said:

We need more liddos to migrate here that are active in Lady Gaga Base there

There are so many good users there in the Gaga base! They'd definitely be very beneficial to this community

Edited by IJustWorkHere
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,191
On 12/16/2022 at 8:14 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

There are so many good users there in the Gaga base! They'd definitely be very beneficial to this community

We have been telling them these days multiple times, now it's up to them, I honestly don't see the big effort in making an account in here, so I really don't know why is that hard for some of them.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 12/16/2022 at 10:26 PM, Leptine said:

It seems they fixed quotes and images at least :awkney:

all they're doing in base now is posting AI images of Gaga it's bad for them rn :bebe:

idk why they wouldn't want to migrate to a functioning website that's so much less toxic 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 12/17/2022 at 11:45 AM, WildAmerican said:

idk why they wouldn't want to migrate to a functioning website that's so much less toxic 

Unfortunately, so many members there love and even thrive off the toxicity

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 12/17/2022 at 10:55 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

Unfortunately, so many members there love and even thrive off the toxicity

i mean i love to rile the girls up over there as much as the next person (i was on the swiftie's throats about her being on variety's directing special):icant:

but at a certain point it's too much :uhh:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 12/17/2022 at 11:57 AM, WildAmerican said:

but at a certain point it's too much

Precisely. There's an ATRL Discord server where they used my Instagram pics for jokes about my appearance and memes

• shook 1
  • hugs 3
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,191
On 12/17/2022 at 6:00 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Precisely. There's an ATRL Discord server where they used my Instagram pics for jokes about my appearance and memes

Can't say I'm surprised, reason of why I never shared personal infos over there, there are seriously some mentally disturbed and deranged users in that board, just look at the stalker we have on the Gaga base ironfist :dead:

On 12/17/2022 at 5:45 PM, WildAmerican said:

all they're doing in base now is posting AI images of Gaga it's bad for them rn :bebe:

It's seriously a case for the FBI, oh well.

this-is-a-case-for-the-fbi.gif

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 12/17/2022 at 7:16 PM, Leptine said:

just look at the stalker we have on the Gaga base ironfist

what do you mean? Is ironfist their username?

Popster to Popster 3,191
On 12/18/2022 at 1:17 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

what do you mean? Is ironfist their username?

Yes, it's been years that we have this user called ironfist1994 that stalk the profiles of all the monsters who posts in the Gaga base 24/7 and he's punctually lurking the thread as well.

• shook 1
  • sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,523
On 12/17/2022 at 7:24 PM, Leptine said:

Yes, it's been years that we have this user called ironfist1994 that stalk the profiles of all the monsters who posts in the Gaga base 24/7 and he's punctually lurking the thread as well.

Oh, what a mess

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 12/17/2022 at 6:24 PM, Leptine said:

they're such a loser like imagine spending your time stalking the fans of an artist you don't like :uhh:

• paws up 1

The Popster 41

do have an account on ATRL, but I don't post anything there other than the fact that I just lurk around. I remember when you used to make an account to lurk but you don't have to anymore.

If the outages really keep going then it's going to be the end :laughga:

• paws up 1

On 12/16/2022 at 2:17 PM, gagajandro25 said:

Welcome! :prideheart:

I came here from GGD only because of how active the charts thread is. I’m loving all of the new members, and hoping we can all join together and help liven the site up even more and help it grow with a bigger community and more threads and activity. It’s a great site with a lot of potential!

Hide contents

I’m still active on GGD as well I hope that’s okay :ninja:

I am too, I come here when there's a Gaga song to track but tbh it's not that simple to leave behind a community and all the friends you've made there. Well not unless a certain someone goes on a powertrip and bans all of your friend groul so you have to make your own website :billie:

• love 1