Tiktok account for Gaga songs

Matteo Remondi

Hello guys,

it’s been a while since I have this thing in my mind and I want to share it with you. We all know Tiktok trends can’t be forced nor controlled, but I kinda think the interest Gaga gained recently, mostly due to Bloody Mary and Applause, could be a cute opportunity for us and I don’t want it to be wasted. For these reasons, a few days ago I created a Tiktok account with the aim to have a place filled with different parts of songs and lyrics (not sped up versions).

The idea is to collect suggestions of which part of songs should be posted, and populate the account. When we feel we are ready, we choose a song and start using that sound from our personal accounts all together, maybe with the help of some of the big Twitter accounts some of you have contact with. If we somehow manage to spread one of those sounds, people would find lots of Gagas in a single place, and maybe gain more interest in her. I know it’s hard and it could be useless, but it doesn’t take a lot of effort so why not to try it?

What do you think about this?

If any of you is willing to help, please share a list of songs and their best time lapses. If you also know some cute lyrics videos on Youtube, please share them too.

Thank you in advance for your time and I hope my english is not a huge mess :gaga-thanks:

This is the account I made for this purpose www.tiktok.com/@ladygaga.songs 

There are already few videos but I can delete them and post only the parts you suggest if needed.

Suggestions so far

Heavy Metal Lover bridge (from the robot vocals to the 'I could be your girl, girl, girl' Posted

- Electric Chapel guitar riff intro Posted

- ARTPOP - «my heart can beat with bricks and strings» part

- Sexxx dreams - «I can't believe I'm telling you this but I've had a couple drinks and oh my god" - this has major potential in my opinion, I can see people editing their celebrities crushes with this already Posted

- Venus «Don't you know my a** is famous» 

- Replay «You had the gun, you had the gu-u-u-un» (it already has a lot of videos tbh)

- Babylon "Strut it out, walk a mile etc. » Posted

Edited by Matteo Remondi
  • paws up 8
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 6

I'm on board, I've only posted 2 videos on my account, but I'm willing to post more if you guys decide to create a trend.

Right now I'm listening sexxx dreams and I think it has a lot of potential. I'm going to think a little bit more about this. 

• paws up 1

On 1/22/2023 at 12:48 AM, José said:

I'm on board, I've only posted 2 videos on my account, but I'm willing to post more if you guys decide to create a trend.

Right now I'm listening sexxx dreams and I think it has a lot of potential. I'm going to think a little bit more about this. 

Yeah I think sexxx dreams has a lot if potential too

Pop-a-911-ster 38,533

I think it's a great idea, some suggestions: 

- Heavy Metal Lover bridge (from the robot vocals to the 'I could be your girl, girl, girl'

- Electric Chapel guitar riff intro

- ARTPOP - «my heart can beat with bricks and strings» part

- Sexxx dreams - «I can't believe I'm telling you this but I've had a couple drinks and oh my god" - this has major potential in my opinion, I can see people editing their celebrities crushes with this already 

- Venus «Don't you know my a** is famous» 

- Replay «You had the gun, you had the gu-u-u-un» (it already has a lot of videos tbh)

- Babylon "Strut it out, walk a mile etc. »

I also thinks it's a good idea to always post a regular version and the sped-up as well, since those seem to gain popularity a lot more easily on tiktok 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

On 1/24/2023 at 4:49 AM, BloodyOreo said:

@LGMonster95 and other people who have big accounts on social media dedicated to Gaga, it would be cool if eventually you'd share this page

we could try to make this something big 

We should contact Planet_Chromatica they have a huge following :laughga:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,533

this one with Fun Tonight is so good

the song's chorus could work really well with sad scenes from hit series/movies, Last Of Us spoiler ahead

Spoiler

currently watching The Last Of Us from HBO and on the second episode there's a death scene that could work very well + the series is a major hit and will only get bigger imo

• love 1