Tiktok account for Gaga songs

Matteo Remondi

Pop-a-911-ster 38,524
On 2/6/2023 at 5:36 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

What if we give a first test with Americano since it’s gaining traction?

Any idea about which visuals could fit the song well? Im thinking about JW scenes

yeah her on the motocycle would be a great fit for americano

or a scene of a character from a show being a badass / a car chase or something like that would work well imo 

• paws up 1

I have a question..maybe it’s a stupid one but whatever. Sometimes tiktok turns sounds off because of copyright, but the original sound is like 1 min long and it could be without the part of the song I want. Is there a way to “change” the original sound to different parts of the song?:enigma:

Kindness Admin 6,892
On 2/15/2023 at 12:24 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

I have a question..maybe it’s a stupid one but whatever. Sometimes tiktok turns sounds off because of copyright, but the original sound is like 1 min long and it could be without the part of the song I want. Is there a way to “change” the original sound to different parts of the song?:enigma:

I don't think so, but I'm definitely not an expert. We created a Popa911 tik tok too to start hosting of the reels that @Daddyhas been making for instagram there. Following you now and hopefully we can start building up a nice variety of Gaga content over time.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,896
On 2/15/2023 at 6:24 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

You have to add the song to the video outside of tiktok, then once you upliad the video, choose the same song and turn the volume of the added song to zero. This way the name of the song will show up on the video and the video will show up on the page of the song.

• yaas, gaga 1

On 2/15/2023 at 8:58 PM, Andreu said:

You have to add the song to the video outside of tiktok, then once you upliad the video, choose the same song and turn the volume of the added song to zero. This way the name of the song will show up on the video and the video will show up on the page of the song.

Thank you so much man! Gonna try it now

• hugs 1