What are Gaga's plans between now and JFAD release?

Imtired1616

It seems like everyone has thoughts on what Gaga will be doing between now and the release of JFAD. (20 MONTHS). It's not an insignificant chunk of time. What do you think she's got planned? What do you hope she's got planned? What will never happen? Discuss!

I wanted to post this because these LATAM summer tour rumors just won't go away. It makes sense as it's one of her biggest markets. I'm happy for the fans that would get to see her. It does kind of feel like the rumors that wouldn't go away for a year after Chromatica ball got postponed and we had only gotten the 6 show dates up until then. I'm starting to think she might be planning a month and a half swing through countries she hasn't visited since BTWB. 🙃  It also worries me because we joked that Chroma Ball might be her last tour tour, and her extending the like that (a year later) would make me feel like she is taking a last chance to swing through? I don't know. It just makes me feel worried and I have many concerns. 

On 1/27/2023 at 4:57 AM, Adarsh said:

She will release LG7

Right? Her saying she has songs written already, she just doesn't know what form they'll take, during HOG promo makes me think they might be further along today than we know. Rumors of her meeting with Interscope to decide also makes me think that they have a semblance of an album, and she is at the point where she could either finish it or hold off. 

Also, regardless of our opinion of Interscope, they have pushed Bloody Mary as a single. Maybe they are using that as a way to gage public interest in new Gaga material? Would you say it's performed well enough that Interscope thinks the GP is hungry for new Gaga music? Interesting things to think about. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,153

I think the best scenario is a droplet, a standalone single or collab, but I strongly doubt she has a new album ready, we know she hasn't been in the studio if not to record the JFAD songs, she obviously doesn't have an album ready, she will probably do it properly after filming JFAD.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 37,989
On 1/27/2023 at 10:07 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Right? Her saying she has songs written already, she just doesn't know what form they'll take, during HOG promo makes me think they might be further along today than we know. Rumors of her meeting with Interscope to decide also makes me think that they have a semblance of an album, and she is at the point where she could either finish it or hold off. 

When did she say she has written songs already? I don't remember that. 

Popster to Popster 4,971
On 1/31/2023 at 8:30 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I definitely think LG7 is possible by the end of this year/beginning of 2024. Not likely but possible. Other than that probably just a bunch of Vegas concerts, and maybe we'll hear about a new film before J:FAD. 

omg a dream :bradley:

The Fame Popster 371

I would say she'll start her new Vegas residency the end of this year. Probably new Haus Labs products and it's pretty obvious from reading the recent interview that she'll be releasing the ARTPOP 10th anniversary edition. And I'm sure she's wanting to start a family.

Edited by JJ Monster