The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread

Dean Judaster

The Fame Popster 429

He meant he won't talk about Act II developments, but he obviously supports the project. I feel like fans are really reading him wrong though. He's always been a genuine friend and collaborator of Gaga, and is genuinely excited about the work they made together. RedOne has used her for attention, DJWS hasn't. 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,556
On 5/7/2023 at 8:44 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

The fact I cant find Ed’s 2nd day numbers because no one cares :katy:

just read that the album was the 2nd most streamed album yesterday overall, so on it's debut day 

Number One Horror GIF by lilcozynostril

Pop-a-911-ster 27,920
On 5/7/2023 at 9:52 PM, BloodyOreo said:

:toofunny:

but I thought she did one mistake when she as a teenager and we don't let him prove she's grown 

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 17,191
On 5/7/2023 at 9:32 PM, radio said:

He meant he won't talk about Act II developments, but he obviously supports the project. I feel like fans are really reading him wrong though. He's always been a genuine friend and collaborator of Gaga, and is genuinely excited about the work they made together. RedOne has used her for attention, DJWS hasn't. 

He specifically said he wouldn’t talk about ARTPOP ever again. Also, both Redone and DJWS used Gaga for attention. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 5/7/2023 at 10:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

both Redone and DJWS used Gaga for attention

ooh i never knew that

The Fame Popster 429
On 5/7/2023 at 4:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

He specifically said he wouldn’t talk about ARTPOP ever again. Also, both Redone and DJWS used Gaga for attention. 

I've never seen anything from DJWS that doesn't sound like more than a glimpse at his own excitement for the content they create together. He was a producer at the helm of a lot of Gaga's most talked about work. RedOne has liked tweets and fed into rumors that he's working with Gaga. I have never seen any evidence of DJWS doing that.

Gaga wouldn't keep him around or talk to him if that were the case, hence ties with RedOne and Fernando being extremely distant.

Edited by radio

A Popster Is Born 17,191
On 5/7/2023 at 10:27 PM, radio said:

I've never seen anything from DJWS that doesn't sound like more than a glimpse at his own excitement for the content they create together. He was a producer at the helm of a lot of Gaga's most talked about work. RedOne has liked tweets and fed into rumors that he's working with Gaga. I have never seen any evidence of DJWS doing that.

Gaga wouldn't keep him around or talk to him if that were the case, hence ties with RedOne and Fernando being extremely distant.

I agree but just because he wasn’t as bad as the other two, it doesn’t mean he didn’t act out of line at all. He did, multiple times. But it’s not that serious. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

:cm:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 5/7/2023 at 11:35 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I agree but just because he wasn’t as bad as the other two, it doesn’t mean he didn’t act out of line at all. He did, multiple times. But it’s not that serious. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

:cm:

He has used Gaga before for his own gain (it was like 10 years ago) he used to tease some Gaga material only for him to bring attention to his own production, DJWS is like my fav Gaga producer but sometimes he seeks attention, I really wish he would just go and work with other artists aswell and stop relying on Gaga so much, I'm pretty sure a lot of artists would like to work with him, at the end of the day he is a grammy winning producer and not a random nobody...

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,792

WAKE UP YALL!!!!

Bey Will be performing DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE at the RENAISSANCE TOUR!!!! We won!!! We're SO f-ING READY for It!!!

Heated too!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

LETS GO!!!

@DonnieDarko @OliverDespechao  

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,792
On 5/7/2023 at 11:27 PM, Mario Spears said:

WAKE UP YALL!!!!

Bey Will be performing DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE at the RENAISSANCE TOUR!!!! We won!!! We're SO f-ING READY for It!!!

Heated too!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

LETS GO!!!

So far, these songs Will be performed:

I Want You Back/Love On Top

Crazy In Love

Plastic Off The Sofa

Virgo's Groove

Naughty Girl

Move 

Cuff it

Heated 

I’m That Girl 

Dangerously In Love 

Hoping for America Has A Problem, Alien Superstar, BLOW!!!, Partition, Formation, Diva/Rhythm Nation Medley, Sweet Dreams, Deja Vu, Summer Renaissance, End of Time and Run The World would be performed too! *Fingers crossed* 🤞🤞🔥