The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,415
On 1/10/2024 at 9:30 AM, radio said:

A Star Is Born was a full musical. Joker's going to likely be a few Jazz standards, it's not the same type of project.

Regardless, she wouldn't tease studio sessions like this if it didn't relate to her own output

She didn't tease anything for asib soundtrack either 

Popstanne 8,946
On 1/10/2024 at 6:02 AM, FRANZGA said:

Gonna keep my expextations low to avoid disappointment

This lowkey effecting my hype, movie could be finished but she could still be working on soundtrack.

Some songs that doesn't make it to the movie, or songs having different studio version compared to unpolished raw version used in movies

A Popster Is Born 14,832
On 1/10/2024 at 1:37 PM, Ayobabylon said:

How is Teog pulling 130k streams despite being her 5th biggest hot 100 hit 

We need the edge of glory renaissance real quick

simple.. it was BIG during its chart-run.. 

i honestly don't know why its recurrent streams are not as massive as her other hits cause it's REMEMBERED.. even more recognizable than say LoveGame among casual listeners

A Popster Is Born 14,832
On 1/10/2024 at 2:19 PM, zoldyck said:

This lowkey effecting my hype, movie could be finished but she could still be working on soundtrack.

Some songs that doesn't make it to the movie, or songs having different studio version compared to unpolished raw version used in movies

maybe it's safe to keep our expectations LOW

Pop-a-911-ster 21,007
On 1/10/2024 at 2:05 AM, Jeroin2000 said:

Bad Romance was removed a few days ago. Idk if it's temporary 😕 

to make room for LG7 lead single iktr :applause:

Pop-a-911-ster 21,007

I’m excited to see that she is working with new producers this time, hopefully she has more input in the production and process and will deliver a masterpiece :applause:

i want a cohesive strong body of work

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 21,007

If Gaga is following the Chromatica timeline for LG7 then that means we might get the lead single already in january, a month before its official release :darkmode:

• thanks 2
  • lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 21,007

Someone on GGD said that Tchami's thing is dressing like a priest. Everyone say's "take me to church" at Tchami sets. So maybe it’s a reference to her being in the studio with Tchami?

Would make sense as she worked with Tchami on Chromatica as well while posting the Chruch pic

@SweetOreosOfHeaven Are we moving :darkmode:

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 54,650

Wait so according to Kworb Gaga surpassed Beyoncé in lead Spotify streams as the 6th most streamed female :whatga:

She’s above Bey, Adele, Dua Lipa, Katy

ChartMasters has another list for lead streams where Beyoncé is still slightly above but we’ll use Kworb

Edited by Fame Romance
  • shook 2

A Popster Is Born 11,886
On 1/10/2024 at 5:37 AM, Ayobabylon said:

How is Teog pulling 130k streams despite being her 5th biggest hot 100 hit 

We need the edge of glory renaissance real quick

ROM and MR between DWUW which peaked #13 and #1 Shallow at #10 that could be the radio issue in the USA at play. whereas in the earlier days radio supported her

On 1/10/2024 at 2:24 AM, Fame Romance said:

Wait so according to Kworb Gaga surpassed Beyoncé in lead Spotify streams as the 6th most streamed female :whatga:

She’s above Bey, Adele, Dua Lipa, Katy

ChartMasters has another list for lead streams where Beyoncé is still slightly above but we’ll use Kworb

Does Kworb count the R Kelly DWUW streams or something?

A Popster Is Born 13,734
On 1/10/2024 at 2:02 AM, FRANZGA said:

Gonna keep my expextations low to avoid disappointment

some @boobatella-tier clowning here

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,287

Ok having low expectations but no way she's doing a harley theme album with rejects from the soundtrack, she's not that lazy.. The black heart will definitely be a title song or symbol for the new album, that seems very likely since the start.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847

J:FAD could very well be a more conventional musical film than ASIB. The music in ASIB is more like songs sung by the characters which are musicians, they don't deliver the story.

Popster to Popster 3,287
On 1/10/2024 at 12:31 PM, BenG said:

J:FAD could very well be a more conventional musical film than ASIB. The music in ASIB is more like songs sung by the characters which are musicians, they don't deliver the story.

Variety + other media outlets confirmed it's gonna be like ASIB, a drama with musical scenes not a conventional musical.

• PanPikus changed the title to The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread
  • corvus albus pinned this topic