What’s your morning routine?

paradox

Good morning POPA911 :shakes:

What’s your morning routine?

Mine is to hit snooze at least 5 times, check my notifications, make an espresso, have an iQOS and quickly shower before work

Without my coffee the day is confirmedt to be sh*te :tea:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,538

Snooze my alarms for an hour cause I don't wanna get out of bed :pillow:

Then drink quite a bit of water cause I wake up dehydrated. 

Start working (from home) pretty immediately. Then walk and coffee during a break. 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

I wake up immediately, shower sometimes (if I didn't shower the night before) and then I'll sit on the couch, drink my coffee and watch the news or sit on my phone. If I'm not feeling lazy, I'll do my makeup lmao. I have a 40 minute commute (hopefully not much longer...) so I'm really lazy in the morning since I have to wake up especially early. 

I just definitely need my time to relax/drink my coffee in the AM. 

• paws up 1

wake up at 6.55, snooze and get up at 7.05 am. then i pick out an outfit, pack my bag and go to the bathroom to do skincare, dress up and do my hair. then i take out the mask im gonna wear, the sweater im gonna take with me and put my shoes by the door so i can put them on right before leaving. then i drink a glass of milk so i dont pass out from hunger during the first class of school, and go brush my teeth. after that's done, i sit on my phone for 5 minutes. i listen to a song or two and respond to any messages i might've gotten while i was beauty-sleeping. then i get up, put on my shoes and leave for school at 7.45am.

• paws up 1