What TV shows are you watching atm?

paradox

Always need some good recommendations.

I've been watching Little Mix: The Search every weekend, if you have access to BBC iPlayer I'd give it a watch tbh. Little Mix are auditioning singers and creating different types of bands, Female Vocal, Female Dance, Mixed group etc, and basically the winning group will go on tour with them during their next world tour. It's somewhat like X Factor but not problematic lol.

I've also started watching The Walking Dead again from the beginning because I lost track of it a few years back!

What are you watching? :shakes:

Popster to Popster 3,889

I'm trying to finish Bly Manor and it's so hard. I'm also kind of confused since i'm not totally present when I'm watching it because I just can't totally get into it.  

I also am finishing up the newest season of Younger. :oscar:

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

My favorites this year:

• P Valley
  • Power 
  • The Oval
  • Sistas
  • The Last Dance
  • Normal People

Taste! I’m patiently waiting for “The Oval and “P Valley” to return! 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,752

I just started watching The Vow. It's fascinating because I've read a lot about the NXIVM case and I continue to find practically everyone involved, including the people who made this particular documentary and helped take the organization down, to be highly questionable.

Popster to Popster 4,583

Right now I'm watching:

• The Great on Hulu
  • Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom on Disney+ (I've love animals, okay 😭)

But coming up I'm really pumped for the return of The Expanse and The Crown.  Cannot recommend The Expanse enough, even if the first season is rough

Popster to Popster 3,889
11 hours ago, SLAG said:

Just finished watching “How To Get Away With Murder” and it was AMAZING! :bradley: Not I’m looking for something new.

I NEED to finish this show. I'm 2 seasons behind :bradley: I spoiled myself on the ending. I just felt like the show dropped off a few seasons ago and it's been hard for me to keep watching. The first few seasons are still SO GOOD.

12 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

I'm trying to finish Bly Manor and it's so hard. I'm also kind of confused since i'm not totally present when I'm watching it because I just can't totally get into it.  

I also am finishing up the newest season of Younger. :oscar:

I didnt got into the season but last 3 episodes are soo good. Finish this season. It is soo good

• paws up 1