Is Jisoo Teasing Something Related to Sour Candy?

KatieJudasGaga4

Deactivated 14,311
37 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Jennie did something similar before Ice Cream was announced

(the link doesn’t want to embed but it was a selfie of her with an ice cream uploaded to her instagram and 3 days later the announcement came) 

Don’t forget jisoo was also holding the sine ice cream scoop in ice cream mv

Yeah what up with that scoop! Sus! But probably nothing! Happy to be surprised tho! 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 284

I also think they were teasing sour candy with this emojis before it was announced so you might be onto something!! I'll do some digging.

On the other hand it could be just cause of the colourful, cotton candy-like sweater tho 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,534
3 minutes ago, steccazero said:

I also think they were teasing sour candy with this emojis before it was announced so you might be onto something!! I'll do some digging.

On the other hand it could be just cause of the colourful, cotton candy-like sweater tho 

Hey there! missed you from ggd! 

Thanks!

• paws up 2

Kindness Admin 6,892

!! I should know better than to trick myself, but it feels very Sour Candy to me. She also could just be thinking about the song, ha. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,534

So I just went to Jisoo's instagram and she didn't even post anything when Sour Candy got released let alone teased it before.

T.T 

edit: neither did Jennie... I'm thinking maybe they just deleted it. 

Edited by zcasx

The Fame Popster 284
29 minutes ago, zcasx said:

So I just went to Jisoo's instagram and she didn't even post anything when Sour Candy got released let alone teased it before.

T.T 

Yeah I tried that too, maybe I'm mistaken but I think it was just instagram stories :( 

• sad 1

5 hours ago, zcasx said:

T.T 

Jennie hyped Sour Candy.

She was using a "Tuesday" shirt in IG live, she pointed it twice and said tueeesdaaay and Rosé was like stfu

And nothing happened. There were rumours already about Sour Candy being released as promo to hype the album but ended up being uploaded Thursday. So yeah, she hyped it's just that Chromatica release was messy.

• paws up 2