Megan Thee Stallion Is Hosting a Halloween Party During a Pandemic

Hejira

The Fame Popster 305

I don’t understand how she’s earning a degree in health administration yet she does not have the common sense to not host a social gathering during a pandemic. She and other celebrities are extremely disrespectful for partying and going to clubs while putting people at risk. Does she not think about the caterers? The cleaners? The DJ? 

• paws up 1
  • shook 2

The Fame Popster 305
14 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Just because she is receiving a degree in Health Administration doesn’t mean she is knowledgeable about COVID-19. There are thousands of healthcare professionals that aren’t knowledgeable either. I work in healthcare and seen many coworkers and other departments do blatant dumb things worse than this. 

I’m not taking up for her but I’m sure all people involved are aware of the risk and circumstances. 

True. I mentioned her receiving a degree in Healthcare Administration because she should be setting an example for others to follow as a person interested in the medical field. I

There are also many people that are oblivious about how dangerous COVID-19 is and a lot of rappers are making so many false claims. T.I. recently said that drinking hot tea will make COVID-19 go away. He also said that you don’t have to wear a mask if you frequently drink tea. It’s just sad that Megan and a lot of rappers are putting many people at risk.

19 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Just because she is receiving a degree in Health Administration doesn’t mean she is knowledgeable about COVID-19. There are thousands of healthcare professionals that aren’t knowledgeable either. I work in healthcare and seen many coworkers and other departments do blatant dumb things worse than this. 

I’m not taking up for her but I’m sure all people involved are aware of the risk and circumstances. 

So.. is she aware of the risk and circumstances or is she not knowledgable about covid? 

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF