Rain on Me vs Exile, who is winning the Grammy?

entela

Rain on Me vs Exile, who is winning the Grammy?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Best Pop Duo Grammy?

• Rain on Me
    • Exile

• entela changed the title to Rain on Me vs Exile, who is winning the Grammy?
Pop-a-911-ster 27,881
1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I pick Exile just because I think male and female always win that category, if its confirmed Gaga submitted for MV I think she'll win that with ROM

Time for Gaga to come out as a man

• lol 2

Kindness Admin 6,892

Honestly, Exile might deserve the win, but I think two thinks will make Gaga win. First, that it's just much more well known and has had a lot of promo and success. Exile is a great song that will likely have a long radio life/attention, but it hasn't had it yet. Second, Gaga is unlikely to win any other Grammys, so this might get some sympathy votes.

• 2 weeks later...
A Popster Is Born 12,065
4 minutes ago, Brecht said:

tbh people will see Bon Iver listed and will go straight for that.

Lady Gaga is more respected by The Academy than Bon Iver. Not to mention Taylor’s last Grammy win was half a decade ago. 

Edited by Daphne Guinness

Deactivated 14,311

Exile Is great to put on and sleep to. 

Rain on Me dominated the world and brought some happiness to the world... I mean if it doesn’t win a grammy then the grammy’s clearly hate women supporting women. 

Deactivated 14,311
2 hours ago, Brecht said:

tbh people will see Bon Iver listed and will go straight for that.

Then hear him sing without vocoder for the first time and scream Like school girls!

The Popster 24

I think exile will have visibility problems since it wasn't pushed at all but if the voters really love folklore I can at least see a nomination for it. I'd love for ROM to win though because it's a collab between 2 of my favorite singers and I love the song.

The Popster 152

I really don't know about this one... Gaga's well liked within the pop field and it's a bigger hit ('cause it was a single) and was actually promoted while Exile is a heartfelt ballad (and they love that) tho Tay hasn't been a fave for quite sometime!

• Dirkje locked this topic