Opinions on Eggnog?

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

So I don't know if you're like me but I actually really enjoy the typical Christmas foods such as like frosted Christmas cookies, fruitcake, Hot Chocolate... wow we get really unhealthy around Christmas :cupcake:

BUT, something I also love is Eggnog.

SO many people have a strong distaste for it, I personally have liked it all my life.

What are your opinions on it and is it something you like to drink around the holidays?

eggnog-vertical-a2-1800.jpg

1567523601800.jpeg

Also while we're in the Christmas spirit, stream my Christmas ballad "Winter Love:romance:

Pop-a-911-ster 20,788

I’ve never had it, because it’s not a thing in my country, but i’ve always wanted to try it. I’ve always imagined that it tastes like cream liqueur for some reason tho 

ARTPOPster 2,173
3 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I’ve never had it, because it’s not a thing in my country, but i’ve always wanted to try it. I’ve always imagined that it tastes like cream liqueur for some reason tho 

It- actually DOES taste a lot like that.... Like imagine Rum Cake, but only the taste, turned into a creamy drink, it's kinda like that in a way and it sometimes gives you that tingly feeling that drinks that have liquor has :queen:

Pop-a-911-ster 20,788
14 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

It- actually DOES taste a lot like that.... Like imagine Rum Cake, but only the taste, turned into a creamy drink, it's kinda like that in a way and it sometimes gives you that tingly feeling that drinks that have liquor has :queen:

omg okay i must get my hands on it sometime soon, that sounds amazing :gaga-thanks:

Spoiler

aren’t you a minor tho :ally:

ARTPOPster 2,173
5 minutes ago, donatellab said:

omg okay i must get my hands on it sometime soon, that sounds amazing :gaga-thanks:

Hide contents

aren’t you a minor tho :ally:

It really is amazing :queen:

Also sssshhhhhhh :shakes: :queen:

Edited by ProjectJoanne
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
Just now, Hejira said:

I’ve never had eggnog before. I think it’s because it has the word egg in it and I hate eggs with a passion. Eggs repulse me. :gaga-scream:

It tastes NOTHING like an egg, it just tasks like a very sweet rummy creamy drink :queen:

Popster to Popster 3,752
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

... eVeRyThInG iS wOrTh A tRy

oh I've tried it :awkney: I didn't really like the consistency or the flavor! But I don't really care for many beverages in general.

• paws up 1