My thoughts on AHS: 1984

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,177

Oh. My. God.

I just watched ALL of AHS: 1984 with my mom and the ending is one of those most beautiful, heartbreaking in a way, but rejuvenating endings I’ve ever seen for AHS.
They’re all amazing, but this series and how it ends is one of the best I’ve seen and felt.

All the characters were perfect, the storyline, perfect, the acting, perfect. Everything about this was perfect.

I think this without a doubt my top 3 or even 2 on American Horror Story, not much have I felt this much about some of the other seasons. It just feels so beautiful with the ending and how everything turned out :gaga-scream:

I literally teared up at the son just simply looking back at his family, so simple yet so powerful, especially with the song.

So amazing, I hope AHS continues that story someone like how Apocalypse continued the Coven season. 

What were your thoughts on it?

Edited by ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,177
19 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I been in and out the past three seasons so yeah its pretty new to me. :bradley:

Well this one is my #1 go-to, it had a new feeling atmosphere but in the best and most refreshing way and still feels like how you felt the first time you’ve watched American Horror Story, it’s actually pretty amazing! 
It goes along the lines of a cheesy 80’s horror movie but with way better acting AND Synthwave style visuals and music! :fall:

ARTPOPster 2,177
14 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I saw the first episode but maybe I'll have to check it out and finish it. :tea:

There’s SO many twists and turns, the way you thought about it from the first episode will be SO different by the 4th one! :leap: