Random conversation thread

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653

A thread that is quite common in every forum. It just wasnt created here yet!

This thread is for anything you want to share but dont really need its own thread.

Enjoy!

Community Leader 454
2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Animal Crossing has made its next back of updates for Thanksgiving and Christmas and I am living for it!

Cute! It’s been a couple of months since I’ve played; I should log on and clean up my mess of an island and see what’s in store :oscar:

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Cute! It’s been a couple of months since I’ve played; I should log on and clean up my mess of an island and see what’s in store :oscar:

Did you do the Halloween event?

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

No, how was it?

AMAZING! OMG I made this huge pumpkin patch and a forest path to go with it... It really inspired me to step up my designing. 

Community Leader 454
Just now, Bakugo said:

AMAZING! OMG I made this huge pumpkin patch and a forest path to go with it... It really inspired me to step up my designing. 

Okay I really need to get back into it! Thank you, I’m inspired now! I’ve been playing a lot of Super Mario Party which has been getting a lot of my gaming attention lately 

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Okay I really need to get back into it! Thank you, I’m inspired now! I’ve been playing a lot of Super Mario Party which has been getting a lot of my gaming attention lately 

We should make a Switch/gaming thread here

Popster to Popster 3,889
7 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Animal Crossing has made its next back of updates for Thanksgiving and Christmas and I am living for it!

I'm hoping to get a switch for christmas from my boyfriend. I never played much nintendo growing up (only Super Mario World obsessively) so I haven't been in a rush to get one, but I REALLY want to play Animal Crossing. I know I'm late to the game at this point now but whatever. 

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

I'm hoping to get a switch for christmas from my boyfriend. I never played much nintendo growing up (only Super Mario World obsessively) so I haven't been in a rush to get one, but I REALLY want to play Animal Crossing. I know I'm late to the game at this point now but whatever. 

If you do let me know! I can always offload 1 million bells (the game currency) to you.

• paws up 1

• 2 months later...
A Popster Is Born 11,846
11 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

I mean... do we move here now or?:icant:

@Delusional @ItsGenuineGuy09

spacer.png

I mean, if it stays open instead of being closed multiple times that's good enough for me. We love a stable thread-run

OT:

Looking at YEC, ROM and BMH are similar but BMH was bigger in Europe vs. ROM bigger in English speaking countries. I don't understand why ROM didn't smash in non English-speaking Europe more... Weird. I don't think it was as supported as SL tbh, but still should've performed better. ROM deserved DSN tea. 

Ari impact? 

054-FE825-F3-F7-46-D3-8-BF5-48-EFC2748-F

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • yaas, gaga 1

• SLAG unpinned this topic