hey popsters

Tana Mongeau

The Popster 32

Hey everyone! My name is Travis, I'm 28, a gay guy and from Pennsylvania. You can call me Travis, Trav, Travy, Tana, whatever the hell you want really. Some of my favorites (besides Gaga) are Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Kesha, Brandy, Nicki Minaj, loads of jpop and kpop girlies, and all kinds of other artists. I'm pretty open to listening to anything! I'm also obsessed with reality shows, my favorites being The Challenge, Big Brother, Top Model, Love Island, and shows like that. No clue what else to say, so let me not ramble on~

I may know some of you from some other pop forums, but if I don't, I look forward to getting to know you! :kiss:

Edited by Tana Mongeau
  • paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 6,944
On 11/26/2020 at 1:29 PM, Tana Mongeau said:

Hey everyone! My name is Travis, I'm 28, a gay guy and from Pennsylvania. You can call me Travis, Trav, Travy, Tana, whatever the hell you want really. Some of my favorites (besides Gaga) are Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Kesha, Brandy, Nicki Minaj, loads of jpop and kpop girlies, and all kinds of other artists. I'm pretty open to listening to anything! I'm also obsessed with reality shows, my favorites being The Challenge, Big Brother, Top Model, Love Island, and shows like that. No clue what else to say, so let me not ramble on~

I may know some of you from some other pop forums, but if I don't, I look forward to getting to know you! :kiss:

Was eating a LOT of turkey and missed this. Welcome! :happydance:

• paws up 1