Gwen Stefani - Let me reintroduce myself - Out Now!

Dirkje

Kindness Admin 6,892
5 hours ago, justhislife said:

The fact that her label must not have any faith in her charting if they chose Monday as the release date :tea:

I mean, she's not going to come in with big numbers, no reason to worry about releasing to maximize early momentum when it'll have to be a slower burn no matter what. Plus, it's the holidays, and it's even harder to get noticed during them.

• paws up 1

2 hours ago, admin said:

I mean, she's not going to come in with big numbers, no reason to worry about releasing to maximize early momentum when it'll have to be a slower burn no matter what. Plus, it's the holidays, and it's even harder to get noticed during them.

I see your point but honestly anything can go viral these days. And a Monday release just shows that they don't believe in the song or her at all. 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
6 hours ago, justhislife said:

I see your point but honestly anything can go viral these days. And a Monday release just shows that they don't believe in the song or her at all. 

Yeah, but if it were to go viral, the release date wouldn’t matter. I too, understand your thought process, but I don’t agree. 

• paws up 1

Kinda curious about it, honestly stopped stanning Gwen since she got in a relationship with the boring homophobic... :overit: and I'm also not the biggest fan of this nude-ish look (yes, obsessed with the red lipstick aesthetic lol ), so yeah.

Hoping for a good song 'cause her last album was a snorefest :mess:

• Dirkje changed the title to Gwen Stefani - Let me reintroduce myself - Out Now!
  • 1 month later...