Daily Dose of Positivity and Venting/Ranting Room :)

A Little Monsterrr

ARTPOPster 1,672

Since it's almost Christmas, I want to give everyone some positivity starting today till Christmas <3 I'll start and anyone can put their positivity message in the replies :) You can rant about your frustrations here and maybe I or anyone can make you happy :classic_biggrin:

Edited by A Little Monsterrr
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,820
x3
7 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

Since it's almost Christmas, I want to give everyone some positivity starting today till Christmas <3 I'll start and anyone can put their positivity message in the replies :)

Thats so sweet and kind of you:classic_happy:

It's nice to share our positivity and kindness. We all need it , especially in this time. Sometimes i feel so alone and miserable staying in my house all day ( cause my country is on quarantine) and i almost never see my friends in the past month. But we decorated for Christmas all the house and it changed my mood + being here in this forum its so fun , tracking Gaga's career but also with the games we play and all these . Its like I'm not alone and have fun with friends.

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Thats so sweet and kind of you:classic_happy:

It's nice to share our positivity and kindness. We all need it , especially in this time. Sometimes i feel so alone and miserable staying in my house all day ( cause my country is on quarantine) and i almost never see my friends in the past month. But we decorated for Christmas all the house and it changed my mood + being here in this forum its so fun , tracking Gaga's career but also with the games we play and all these . Its like I'm not alone and have fun with friends.

We share positivity in simple ways :) People feel alone and sad this year and this year has been devastating so I want to spread positivity and kindness because it isn't only Christmas but it's almost the end of the year! We don't want to face 2021 with a very sad face. I have been in your place before and I always felt that way. Whenever I feel alone, I go to this forum or on Discord because that's where I don't feel alone and I feel included in the community :) Simple things can change our day and make it happy and we only live once so why not spend those times on a happy and positive way :)

• paws up 1

• A Little Monsterrr changed the title to Daily Dose of Positivity and Venting room :)
ARTPOPster 1,672

Y'all are the most precious people ever! Don't give up on your dreams and always stay positive because every challenges can be passed and what comes out of it is happiness, fulfilment and positivity :) Stay safe and take care of yourself this COVID season :)

• paws up 1

• A Little Monsterrr changed the title to Daily Dose of Positivity and Venting/Ranting Room :)
Popstanne 5,076

My mom is in the hospital. She'll be okay (knock on wood), but she's going to be transferred to a short-term rehab facility in the next day or so. I'm terrified of her catching covid (she's recovering from pneumonia, and she's in her early 70s, so this is not a good combination...). My mom is lonely and scared because she can't have any visitors due to the pandemic. 

My brother-in-law has terminal cancer. 

2020 can shove it where the sun don't shine. 

• paws up 5
  • hugs 3

Pop visitors
Just now, A Little Monsterrr said:

that is true.... people are really like that and it is just infuriating

Mhm. Ive truly entered my political era and I've just been diving into everything new relating to trump and his little trumpsters.. They will believe anything. You could give them a spoonful of cat sh1t and tell em its chocolate dessert and they'd eat it up.

Pop visitors
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

every year has gotten so bad.. its been downhill since 2016

ARTPOPster 1,672
Just now, RFK said:

Mhm. Ive truly entered my political era and I've just been diving into everything new relating to trump and his little trumpsters.. They will believe anything. You could give them a spoonful of cat sh1t and tell em its chocolate dessert and they'd eat it up.

true... i think trumpsters are mostly karens

ARTPOPster 1,672
3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

My mom is in the hospital. She'll be okay (knock on wood), but she's going to be transferred to a short-term rehab facility in the next day or so. I'm terrified of her catching covid (she's recovering from pneumonia, and she's in her early 70s, so this is not a good combination...). My mom is lonely and scared because she can't have any visitors due to the pandemic. 

My brother-in-law has terminal cancer. 

omg that is so sad.... We're praying for your family so that they will feel better again :) For now, let us be optimistic and hope that they will be better soon

• thanks 1