What's your favorite item in your Gaga collection?

Aphrodite Lady

The Popster 59

Hi! I'm not sure if I tagged this correctly. Please tell me if not! :classic_biggrin: I didn't see a thread talking about Gaga collections(if there is, I'd love to be shown) and was curious for the fellow collectors and non collectors Gaga fans, what their favorite piece they have from their stuff. My favorite would be the Larger Than Life magazine. I got the standard size but my ultimate goal is to get the 7 footer. 

I'd love to hear your guys thoughts. :gaga-thanks:

ARTPOPster 1,331

I have a custom made Born this way Dild0 and a Coffee mug, my ex gave them to me on our 1 year anniversary. Too bad we broke up but I still have the Dild0! :happydance:

Every time I use it, I get nice (ahmm) memories of him.

Edited by TINDER
  • lol 4

The Popster 59
28 minutes ago, ralloz said:

The BTW vinyl box set, I really hope she will make it again for her future projects (maybe for chromatica too)

I can't believe we're still waiting for a Chromatica vinyl with the cover art :gaga-scream:

• sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

But from the official gaga Merch my favorite is The Fame, TFM, BTW USB version album. I wish they made ARTPOP and more. Too sad they discontinued that.

The Popster 59
5 minutes ago, tealambition said:

Probably TFM Deluxe Boxset and the free Eau De Gaga perfume Haus Labs sent me with a cute letter :ally:

Wait they sent you it? That's so cool. Was Gaga the one that wrote the letter or a member of the haus??

7 minutes ago, kaelergrey said:

Waiting till someone says the chromatica jockstrap. :sweat:

and you guys asking for pics. :sweat: Lol

I haven't heard of those since like April. What happened, did they get lost in the mail or something, why didn't anyone mention them at all. The chromatica socks too

Community Leader 454
16 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

I haven't heard of those since like April. What happened, did they get lost in the mail or something, why didn't anyone mention them at all. The chromatica socks too

I have the Chromatica socks. A guy over at ggd posted a photo of what his looked like after wearing them once & going through washer/dryer - mess. They were basically destroyed. Which, coming from her store, doesn’t surprise me. So I’m just keeping them as a collector item :oscar:

• lol 2