Favorite ARTPOP song

TINDER

ARTPOPster 1,331

So continuing with the series of "your favourite songs", here's another question about your favourite ARTPOP song!

Mine are : DO WHAT U WANT (ft. Kelly). Well whatever you ppl say, it's a great song with an infectious hook and great melody and their voices flow so well.

GYPSY is my close 2nd favorite, it's a BANGA!!!

so question for all the 911poppers?

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,331
1 minute ago, Aphrodite Lady said:

Venus (major surprise, I'm sure) and Mary Jane Holland are the most consistent as my fave. But depending on mood, Dope, Gypsy, DWUW, and MANiCURE can be my favorites depending on the mood.

Ya the chorus of Venus is HEAVENLY!

I prefer the demo version of Marry jane holland (the one with 'coz I love you better thaaaaannnn'). 

ARTPOP, this song is so amazing and I wish some more songs on the album sounded like it. It is the perfect blend between both sides of the album and I like how it sits (or i guess used to sit) right at the center of the album

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,331
4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

ARTPOP, this song is so amazing and I wish some more songs on the album sounded like it. It is the perfect blend between both sides of the album and I like how it sits (or i guess used to sit) right at the center of the album

Ya it's one of the most unique song of the album.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
4 minutes ago, calmar said:

I don't know if it's my fave, but the ArtRAVE gave me a huge appreciation for Swine. That song live is just :romance:

Well I have to be in a certain mood to appreciate swine, but it's a nice way to just throw around your rage.

ARTPOPster 1,331
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

tenor.gif?itemid=6115328

Also Fashion! and Sexxx Dreams are a close number 2 and 3!

Yaass Artrave Venus moment was my favourite, it made me even more gayeerr...... Aphroditeeeeeee.

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

ARTPOP & Sexxx Dreams 

Genius. :crowned:

I'm still pressed we didn't got a sexxx dreams ft. Rihanna and to think it was intended to be a Robin Thicke feature.