Gaga #6 Best Dancer Of The Century

blastertoyo

Popster to Popster 3,752
20 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

NOT real dancers who are actually better ignored. 

this is almost certainly a survey where these were the only people listed and Britney, JLo, Beyonce, & maybe Shakira collectively got 95% of the vote

if at all because the image doesn't seem to exist anywhere on this org's social media

Moderator 6,288
5 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

spacer.png

Tbf their music style is very different and Rih doesn’t do choreo very often. That’s all I’ll say because I was on the verge of dragging Gaga. :billie:

2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Tbf their music style is very different and Rih doesn’t do choreo very often. That’s all I’ll say because I was on the verge of dragging Gaga. :billie:

Thing is both of them are inconsistent but Rihanna barely tries at all that the amount of good dancing we see from her is very very very limited. Gaga had some wonky dancing but she does choreo more often that it is more likely to find better dancing from her.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Moderator 6,288
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Thing is both of them are inconsistent but Rihanna barely tries at all that the amount of good dancing we see from her is very very very limited. Gaga had some wonky dancing but she does choreo more often that it is more likely to find better dancing from her.

That’s fair! :rat:

• thanks 1