Kylie Minogue - The Thread

Impossible Princess

Popster to Popster 2,686

Welcome to the world of KYLIE MINOGUE, lovers! We will talk about everything related to our Divine Pop-Queen KYLIE MINOGUE on this thread!

@BadGurlMadge inspired me to start an entire different thread for KYLIE MINOGUE! Show some love for her!

Kylie-Minogue-RedRoompicture-cr-Darenote

About Kylie Minogue: 

Kylie Minogue started her career as an actress on an Australian soap, but her charisma and highly adaptable talents as a pop singer soon landed her on top of the music world. The ride was bumpy, with high highs (chart-topping singles and albums, a brilliant collaboration with Nick Cave) and low lows (cancer, being dropped by record labels), but through it all, Minogue's sunny relatability never flagged. During the '80s, she released effervescent Stock, Aitken & Waterman-produced pop singles like "I Should Be So Lucky" and "The Loco-Motion" and cultivated a cheerful, cheeky persona. Once she broke away from the SAW machine, she was free to explore music styles and seek out a new, more adult image. She dipped her toes into trip-hop with "Confide in Me," slick dance-pop on "Better the Devil You Know," and pop/rock with guitars on "Some Kind of Bliss." She struck gold in 2001 with the huge electro-pop single "Can't Get You Out of My Head"; the album it landed on, Fever, was her most cohesive yet and kicked off a string of sleekly quirky albums that were inspired by synth pop and electronic music. By the 2010s, Kylie had become a major concert draw worldwide and her singles and albums reflected her new status, sounding huge and very poppy while never sacrificing artistic growth or stylistic restlessness. Along the way, she even recorded an album with an orchestra (2012's Abbey Road Sessions) and went pop-country (2018's Golden).

Follow Kylie:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyd8nl1opqfEVwJer32vURA

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kylieminogue/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kylieminogue

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kylieminogue/

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 2,686

DISCO is coming!

Kylie-Minogue-Disco.jpg

Disco is the upcoming fifteenth studio album by Australian singer Kylie Minogue, scheduled to be released on 6 November 2020 by Minogue's own label Darenote and the major BMG Rights Management. A complete departure from her previous studio album Golden (2018), the album includes influences of 1970s, 1980s and 1990s disco, as well as modern-day club music. The lead single from the album, "Say Something", was released on 23 July of the same year and premiered on BBC Radio 2.

Tracklist

1. Magic

2. Miss a Thing

3. Real Groove

4. Monday Blues

5. Supernova

6. Say Something

7. Last Chance

8. I Love It

9. Where Does the DJ Go?

10. Dancefloor Darling

11. Unstoppable

12. Celebrate You

DELUXE

13. Till You Love Somebody

14. Fine Wine

15. Hey Lonely

16. Spotlight

Pre-save/ Pre-order here: https://kylie.lnk.to/Disco

Music Videos: 

Edited by Anveeroy
  • paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
8 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

The track list is so good!

This will be another classic coming from Kylie. I know. I know. Im not a known kylie stan but believe it or not I know all of her albums and heard all of them (yes even impossible princess and golden lol) :sweat:

• paws up 2

The Popster 162

I finished Impossible Princess, Body Language, Aphrodite, Rhythm of Love and Fever.
God I have missed out. Too Far is so amazing as an intro track, and I gotta talk about Aphrodite's Title Track

Oh, I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty
I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite, all right
All right, yeah, yeah
200.gif
I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty
Don't you mess with me; you don't wanna fight me, all right
All right, yeah, yeah
200.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 1,294
10 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I need to get acquainted with her discography more. Only album ive listened to completely is Fever, which is a masterpiece

Have you heard Aphrodite. Another masterpiece. :ally:

Kindness Admin 6,892

I'm not going to lie, I didn't really know Kylie until last year when I saw her at Brighton Pride and was like WOW, what an ICON. Wish I grew up listening to her. So much respect :crowned:

• paws up 1

Community Leader 1,294
12 minutes ago, admin said:

I'm not going to lie, I didn't really know Kylie until last year when I saw her at Brighton Pride and was like WOW, what an ICON. Wish I grew up listening to her. So much respect :crowned:

@admin try watching the tours. The production value is really out of this world. :sweat:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 2,686
2 hours ago, PrinceOTStorm said:

I finished Impossible Princess, Body Language, Aphrodite, Rhythm of Love and Fever.
God I have missed out. Too Far is so amazing as an intro track, and I gotta talk about Aphrodite's Title Track

Oh, I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty
I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite, all right
All right, yeah, yeah
200.gif
I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty
Don't you mess with me; you don't wanna fight me, all right
All right, yeah, yeah
200.gif

IMPOSSIBLE PRINCESS IS A MASTERPIECE!! THANK YOU!!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 2,686
2 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

I need to get acquainted with her discography more. Only album ive listened to completely is Fever, which is a masterpiece

Please try to listen Impossible Princess, Aphrodite, Body Language! 

Popster to Popster 2,686
2 hours ago, admin said:

A Pop-Queen deserves better! 

• paws up 1