What Do You Guys Like to Watch on YouTube?

Hejira

The Fame Popster 305

The main things I watch on YouTube are music-related videos and horror content. I love watching horror videos while doing my homework even though it takes double the time to finish my assignments. I love Mr. Nightmare, ReignBot, blameitonjorge, Stephanie Soo, Kendall Rae, etc. 

I always get chart-related videos recommended to me. Since I’m a huge fan of Mariah Carey and Aretha Franklin, I also watch a lot of vocal range videos. There’s so much content out there but I usually get recommended the same thing. 

Gaming Leader 1,283
x2
9 minutes ago, Hejira said:

The main things I watch on YouTube are music-related videos and horror content. I love watching horror videos while doing my homework even though it takes double the time to finish my assignments. I love Mr. Nightmare, ReignBot, blameitonjorge, Stephanie Soo, Kendall Rae, etc. 

I always get chart-related videos recommended to me. Since I’m a huge fan of Mariah Carey and Aretha Franklin, I also watch a lot of vocal range videos. There’s so much content out there but I usually get recommended the same thing. 

I love Stephanie Soo and Mariah Carey, taste :gaga-thanks:

• paws up 2

The Popster 94

Social and pop culture commentary: Contrapoints, Lindsay Ellis, Jenny Nicholson, Melina Pendulum - they're amazing check em out

Weird and creepy stories: Fredrink Knudsen, Atrocity Guide, Lazy Masquerade, ReignBot, Dark Somnium are all excellent

:ohyes:

Honestly, if you're not on the Contrapoints stan train, what iz you doing girl :snake:

Edited by CurvaceousLimericker
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,331

I love watching BuzzFeed 'Tasty' video's plus thier worth it series. I used to watch Liza Koshy earlier but now her content isn't that funny. I also love watching horror videos and stuff.

Gaming Leader 8,440

loveeeeeeeeeeee horror related stuff. Gaming videos, trailers, deep analysis of movies, etc.

I also recently rewatch the entire series of The Legend Panels, which is absolutely iconic. 

I love watching mukbangers like Foodie Beauty, Amberlyn Reid and HungryFatChick. It is full of drama :rat:, and I like watching people exploring abandonned places (The Proper People). 

Edited by Steven