Jump to content

BeyoncĂ©- The Thread🐝


Lastrassi
 Share

Recommended Posts

spacer.png

DISCOGRAPHY:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Main Studio Albums: Dangerously In Love, B'Day, I am... Sasha Fierce, 4, Self Titled, and Lemonade

Side Projects: Everything Is Love, The Gift

 

spacer.png

FILMS:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Feel free to discuss anything Queen Bey related in this thread!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This thread will probably never be used since nobody on GGD liked her but oh well lemme have this thread for myself hihi

 

  • yaas, gaga 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Leolisa said:

I’ve always loved how much of a professional and perfectionist she is. I also appreciate how expensive her projects feel, not everyone can pull that off even with high budgets.

Completely agree. The level of proffessionalism her and her team exudes is so pleasing as a fan and is something we don"t really see anymore with these newer pop stars (In my opinion of course). Bey and Gaga are truly born with the gifted talent of being able to perform and sing you can tell when people are MADE for stuff like this it's crazy! With every new project your guaranteed to see her grow as an artist :bradley:

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TINDER said:

I love Bey but I hate the Hive, the most annoying and @Delusional people on @Twitter

My favourite album from queen bee is Self titled and Lemonade. Plus Black is king Visuals are everything.

What's new:ohyes: fanbases are annoying and it sucks when people can't like artists because of their fanbase:gaga-scream: also, taste! What are some of your fave songs from the albums? No Angel is underrated and 6 Inch is the best song on Lemonade wbk:tea:

  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Popster 305

It’s so fascinating how she’s loved but not appreciated enough at the same time. It irks me whenever someone calls her overrated because she’s simply the best at what she does. 
 

Beyoncé’s vocal technique is absolutely divine. She knows how to perform extremely well and works very hard at what she does. I can’t wait to see what BeyoncĂ© has in store because her work has been becoming more nuanced and introspective in comparison to her previous works. 
 

My favorite Beyoncé songs are probably Rocket, Haunted, Kitty Kat, and Party.

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOPster 1,331
2 minutes ago, Lastrassi said:

What's new:ohyes: fanbases are annoying and it sucks when people can't like artists because of their fanbase:gaga-scream: also, taste! What are some of your fave songs from the albums? No Angel is underrated and 6 Inch is the best song on Lemonade wbk:tea:

Yasssss! 6 inch and love drought are my favorite from lemonade!

Partition/Yonce and Haunted plus Flawless remix ft. Miss minaj are my favorite from Self titled.

  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Popster 264

i have no choice but to stan this queen time and time again 

Bigger is one of my all time favorite songs and super motivating

Edited by Gov Hooka
  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hejira said:

It’s so fascinating how she’s loved but not appreciated enough at the same time. It irks me whenever someone calls her overrated because she’s simply the best at what she does. 
 

Beyoncé’s vocal technique is absolutely divine. She knows how to perform extremely well and works very hard at what she does. I can’t wait to see what BeyoncĂ© has in store because her work has been becoming more nuanced and introspective in comparison to her previous works. 
 

My favorite Beyoncé songs are probably Rocket, Haunted, Kitty Kat, and Party.

The taste in this post:tea: couldn't agree more. I think it is valid to dislike her music but to call her overrated is just an insult to the craft she has worked on perfecting all these years. With each album and video she makes we can see her growth as an artist and what separates her from her peers and something what Gaga does too, is they strive to perfect their craft. While others chase charts, these women just love music and love art, and are constantly working on improving their art!

Her work ethic is to die for:bradley:

ST and Lemonade were perfectly crafted albums but for the next project I am hoping for a more light hearted upbeat album. I want a second B’Day something that has sass, funk, and full of bops! We need a few extra Bey bops to add to the collection:shine:

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kindness Admin 6,883

Been waiting for someone to make this thread. Bey is unparalleled and we're lucky to be alive to experience her (never mind her and my supreme, Gaga).

PS. I think Black Parade is ICONIC and should've smashed this year.

  • paws up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

i have no choice but to stan this queen time and time again 

Bigger is one of my all time favorite songs and super motivating

Bigger is a career highlight wbk! I wish she kept it for her own solo album ugh! The Gift is so underrated it’s such a great album and the film really elevated the album for me.

  • thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, admin said:

Been waiting for someone to make this thread. Bey is unparalleled and we're lucky to be alive to experience her (never mind her and my supreme, Gaga).

PS. I think Black Parade is ICONIC and should've smashed this year.

Wow... Admin being a Gaga AND Bey fan? Am I dreaming?

spacer.png

The way this post already outsold G*g*D*ily

spacer.png

 

 

  • lol 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Popster 264
6 minutes ago, Lastrassi said:

Bigger is a career highlight wbk! I wish she kept it for her own solo album ugh! The Gift is so underrated it’s such a great album and the film really elevated the album for me.

The Gift gets undeserved hate tbh. I really didn't like TLK though. I have yet to see Black is King. Gotta get that disney plus subscription lol 

  • yaas, gaga 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...