Is Gaga Going To Perform At The Grammys?

JJ Monster

The Fame Popster 371
  •  So apparently the Grammys is now March 14th do to Covid. In my opinion they could have still done it, if they did it like the VMAS and AMAS. But my main question is there a possibility that Gaga might perform at the GRAMMY's? Because March is when Gaga is supposed to go to Italy to film GUCCI. In my opinion I have no clue, because I have no idea when the date is they start to film. And by the way I am new on here! Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga
  • paws up 2

12 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

You know award shows love to use her name for views even if she’s not showing up or winning at all...:mess:

RIGHT? I'm a Britney stan and I don't know a better example than her to demonstrate how people been using her name since 1998 even when she's not attending or even nominated :mess: I just can't with how they use their names to get viewers

Edited by Elvira
  • paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
1 hour ago, SLAG said:

Highly doubt it. Even if she did I wouldn’t watch. I’d wait until it’s on YouTube on some random’s channel. :stopga:

I agree because her performance is going to be pre-recorded anyways. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Still upset with them on how they snubbed The Weeknd. But I doubt would attend, even though she should. 

Imagine if Gaga was set to perform on January 31 to revive the era but once again things got postponed and cancelled. :bradley:

Sad

• sad 1