Trump changed his mind... or forced to

PopEmergency

Moderator 4,653

Did Joe write the script of this?

Ofcourse he was forced to, but the biggest surprise here is. He let that happen!

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 1,065
Just now, Dirkje said:

Did Joe write the script of this?

Ofcourse he was forced to, but the biggest surprise here is. He let that happen!

twitter and facebook did THAT, the power they have :zoom:

• paws up 1

Moderator 4,653
Just now, PopEmergency said:

twitter and facebook did THAT, the power they have :zoom:

The power of turning a snail into an antilope? That finally took action?

ARTPOPster 1,065
3 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

The power of turning a snail into an antilope? That finally took action?

i bet he got scared because twitter and facebook banned his a** for 24 hours (we know hiw addicted he is to twitter :tea:

+ he has probably nothing to do after January 20th except bullshitting online and filling out the paper work for his time in prison :shakes:

does anyone know what time the inauguration takes place?iwant to watch it cause some sh!t will probably happen

Edited by PopEmergency

Moderator 4,653
2 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

i bet he got scared because twitter and facebook banned his a** for 24 hours (we know hiw addicted he is to twitter :tea:

+ he has probably nothing to do after January 20th except bullshitting online and filling out the paper work for his time in prison :shakes:

does anyone know what time the inauguration takes place?iwant to watch it cause some sh!t will probably happen

What do you mean he has nothing to do? Golfing maybe? 

• lol 1

14 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

It will start at 12 noon (ET) on January 20th.

Moderator 4,653
1 hour ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

It will start at 12 noon (ET) on January 20th.

It will be worth a countdown!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

Ugh this was pathetic to watch. He's such a sore loser. But even worse, I fear that this statement was not enough. No mention of Biden-Harris just a "new administration". That and the last sentence still give his supporters a reason for hope. I can't anymore :pillow:

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

Yeah, his team convinced him this would help avoid impeachment/charges. Ivanka was apparently texting various members of government beforehand saying a video was coming to calm their fears. IMPEACH.