Favorite Gaga era?

NFRockwell

I can't choose :ally: 

ARTPOP is when I became a fan but I wasn't part of any of the roll out, yet I love watching the videos and performances. Applause really puts me in a happy place, especially the GMA performance. 

Joanne was the first era I was truly a part of. And its music is probably some of my most listened to music of anything on my Spotify. I connect a lot with PI, in both of the meanings. I'm not a huge fan of her live performances, but they offer some interesting renditions. The music videos mostly had me wanting a bit more, but I feel like overall it was a good segway into ASIB. 

If we count ASIB, I think it was a genius rollout publicity wise and earned her a lot of respect among the general public. I feel like it was pretty genius and I don't believe there are any flaws or hiccups. 

Chromatica was definitely a rollercoaster so far and I hope she continues to feed us. I'm a bit sad to see her depart from the concepts she had planned (especially with her stepping away from the story her interviews and SL set up). I hope there's some sort of visual for Replay. But nobody can deny that the album cover is a serve and she really comes back to some of her TFM dance type music in an interesting way. 

• paws up 2

The Popster 65

The Fame Monster of course! :oscar:

It was so amazing to see her transformation from baby pop princess to iconic pop queen and really do the most with it.

So many incredible legendary looks, performances, quotes and career defining moments. How could I resist? :sweat:

• paws up 1

If it wasn’t for this pandemic, probably Chromatica.

TFM era takes the top spot, her fashion and looks during the era were killer + her videos were beyond phenomenal.

ASIB were always be a default third (below Chromatica) just because of how smooth it went, plus I had a blast interacting with Twitter monsters and their shenanigans. The red carpet looks and wins were twin cherries on top as well. 

• paws up 1