Brazil and Islam Appreciation Thread

Nino

The Fame Popster 451

Hi, since I was permanently banned on another forum for posting this thread I thought I'd spread my bussykindness on here instead.:

Brazil and Islam. A country and a religion that receive a lot of hate. Just wanted to spread some love today for no particular reason. :ohyes:

Brazil: The beating heart of stan culture and EGOT legend of South America

fbb.jpg

Islam: Peaceful religion responsible for massive, indispensable contributions to math, science, and human culture(one of the og pop girls of abrahamic religion too whew :ally:)

2560px-The_Kaaba_during_Hajj.jpg

If you're Brazilian or Muslim or both, just know that you're welcome and appreciated even if some monsters don't always make it clear. :gaga-thanks:

XOXO Nino(leave kind thoughts below and lets show our "true colors")

• paws up 10
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 177

The way this would never fly on a certain other forum because the admin there has a hateful heart and soul, banning members for just showing appreciation or concern for others...

Anyways, thank you for this! 

tenor.gif?itemid=10928896

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

That you got banned for posting this is extremely wrong.

Let's focus less on that and more on being right :classic_wink:

Community Leader 1,294

I have friends who are islams and we always talk about religion. Share cultures and foods. Nothing but love for them. :sweat:

Im also not knowledgeable so I ask them questions and educate myself. I love educating myself with different cultures tbh. If I meet someone of a different culture. I usually ask about their country, food, tradition etc. Its so much fun. :sweat:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 451
1 minute ago, kaelergrey said:

I have friends who are islams and we always talk about religion. Share cultures and foods. Nothing but love for them. :sweat:

Im also not knowledgeable so I ask them questions and educate myself. I love educating myself with different cultures tbh. If I meet someone of a different culture. I usually ask about their country, food, tradition etc. Its so much fun. :sweat:

The way my muslim friends are the only religious friends of mine to never say anything ignorant or homophobic to me :ohyes:

• yaas, gaga 1

Muslim and part of the LGBTQ+ community here, we stan open minded and inclusive members who love and respect everyone.

Where I'm from the younger generation is becoming much more open minded and adopting concepts of overall acceptation and respect while denouncing the older generation's conservative views. A step in the right direction.

• yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, SwissMonster said:

You are not banned on GGD tho :awkney:

Being banned on GGD is pur scheiße but lying about it to feel cool is scheiße too :awkney:

uIFhZe6.png

R0TsIoo.png

I don't take kindly to being called a liar for no reason.

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

The Fame Popster 451

You profil is still there tho. Did they unbann you? 

I took that screenshot just now after you accused me of being a liar so no. :ally:

1 minute ago, Nino said:

I took that screenshot just now after you accused me of being a liar so no. :ally:

Your profile is there with everything including rep points tho. I believe that you took the screenshot but why don‘t they black out Profils anymore after getting banned? 

The Fame Popster 264

Your profile is there with everything including rep points tho. I believe that you took the screenshot but why don‘t they black out Profils anymore after getting banned? 

Your profile isn’t erased after youre banned it’s just wiped. If you see zero rep that’s an indication of permaban.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

The Fame Popster 451
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Just now, Gov Hooka said:

Your profile isn’t erased after youre banned it’s just wiped. If you see zero rep that’s an indication of permaban.

Maybe they changed that to hide just how many old users they're purging. This isn't the thread for GGD discussion tho. This is the thread for Brazil and Muslim appreciation.

Just now, Gov Hooka said:

But the OP said they were perma banned. Thas why I was confused.

I‘m sorry if I mistaken it but I remember that profiles being erazed in case of a perma ban

Just now, Nino said:

Maybe they changed that to hide just how many old users they're purging. This isn't the thread for GGD discussion tho.

Maybe, that could be. Would be messy

Just now, Nino said:

This is the thread for Brazil and Muslim appreciation.

And I respect that. Don‘t push me in a direction. I was referring to you as a user and saw no need to bring that up in another thread. I respect all cultures and my post had nothing to do with the subject.

The Fame Popster 451
4 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

And I respect that. Don‘t push me in a direction. I was referring to you as a user and saw no need to bring that up in another thread. I respect all cultures and my post had nothing to do with the subject.

Just trying to keep it on topic. 

• thanks 1