• The Monster Ball Tour
    • The Born This Way Ball Tour
    • ARTRAVE: ARTPOP Ball Tour
    • Cheek To Cheek Tour
    • Joanne World Tour
    • Enigma

The Fame Popster 371
30 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Joanne World Tour – an unpopular opinion its the best Gaga show I been to. BTWB is obviously her best but my date was cancelled due to the hip injury.

The production, visuals, outfits, setlist, hair, sold out stadiums, great touring numbers, Scheiße and Bloody Mary add ons, disco stick return, The Cure, AMAs performance, and top tier vocals!!! Joanne might not be everyone’s favorite album but you can’t deny JWT is one of the best tours. I just wished Rock In Rio happened and her fibro didn’t impact her performing.

spacer.png

And the DVD too.

Popster to Popster 4,583
38 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Joanne World Tour – an unpopular opinion its the best Gaga show I been to. BTWB is obviously her best but my date was cancelled due to the hip injury.

The production, visuals, outfits, setlist, hair, sold out stadiums, great touring numbers, Scheiße and Bloody Mary add ons, disco stick return, The Cure, AMAs performance, and top tier vocals!!! Joanne might not be everyone’s favorite album but you can’t deny JWT is one of the best tours. I just wished Rock In Rio happened and her fibro didn’t impact her performing.

spacer.png

I think I'd agree honestly.  I'd love to say the BTWB but mine also got canceled so I never got to see it first hand.

The JWT fashion, the interludes and the set list were all incredible.  I loved the modular stage a lot too 

Edited by NotDoctor
  • paws up 2

The Fame Popster 371
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Don’t remind me. :bradley: The entire tour was worth being on DVD especially it being an album allegedly close to her family.

I've heard a lot of things about it. According to the leaked legal documents last year. It was planned to be released on DVD from the London show that was canceled. I know it's depressing:witch-laugh:

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 371
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

The fact that no one has ever had a castle or flying antagonist on their tour. Only Gaga!

spacer.png

A castle on stage was the most brilliant idea I've ever seen! Yet the media and the critics favored MDNA Tour moreTired Chill GIF by Desus & Mero

• lol 3

The Fame Popster 371
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Correct! I believe the London dates were early February 2018 and she planned on having the DVD out prior to ASIB. I don’t know what happened, it was sad and I moved on. Then I got p*ssed off again when I saw mini clips of professional JWT content in Enigma’s ads.

What I also read is that they knew the rest of the tour was going to be canceled because of fibro. So they were filming the Birmingham show, the first night the stage broke down and same has the second night. So it was to difficult to edit, so it was scrapped.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

The fact everyone loved Madonna’s petty drama with Gaga too at the time. Clearly BTWB was the most innovative tour during 2012 and it got overlooked.

spacer.png

Absolutely, and I seriously don't miss the Madonna VS Lady Gaga era in 2012.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 371
15 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Yep. They included snippets in the montage that plays after Bella’s speech:

[watch out for the footage because it’s in really short snippets but it’s HQ]

0:37

I've see that actually