Eurovision 2024-

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 21,006
On 5/15/2022 at 2:26 AM, Mr. V said:

Oooh i kinda hoped it would still be hosted maybe in western Ukraine just to p*ss of Putler or something :rat: hope they do it

hopefully they can somehow host it themselves, it would be awesome and a big f you to putin

• yaas, gaga 1

I just want to say that Go_A was robbed last year and they should've won instead. :gunga:

The song is good but I preferred Alina Pash's entry more and YAY for Spain! Chanel was so hated on our country and she proved everyone wrong. I wasn't a big fan of her entry, but she made me believe that we could have a good position with hard work and we have a top 3 so YAAASSSS! GOOD FOR HER!

Pop-a-911-ster 23,023
On 5/14/2022 at 8:26 PM, Mr. V said:

Oooh i kinda hoped it would still be hosted maybe in western Ukraine just to p*ss of Putler or something :rat: hope they do it

On 5/14/2022 at 8:31 PM, boobatella said:

hopefully they can somehow host it themselves, it would be awesome and a big f you to putin

On 5/14/2022 at 8:02 PM, boobatella said:

Eurovision will probably take place in one of the big five countries next year

Especially since Ukraine just humiliated Russia in a recent airstrike. Russia is just looking weak with this drawn out invasion. Embarrassing :icant:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,958

The German jury needs to get FIRED and get their asses handed back to them. The president of the jury said they thought the song would win as it was "simple" and then one member went on to call the Portugal song a "weeping prayer song while drinking herbal tea". They are so over themselves. They are shocked because last year "simple" songs did better than this year where every song was "sparkly and shiny".  Just fire them and get a new jury and listen to the public and fans who actually select good songs. Ugh i didn't care about this until I saw the post show analysis by these so called jury.

Popster This Way 856
On 5/15/2022 at 12:32 AM, Mr. V said:

The German jury needs to get FIRED and get their asses handed back to them. The president of the jury said they thought the song would win as it was "simple" and then one member went on to call the Portugal song a "weeping prayer song while drinking herbal tea". They are so over themselves. They are shocked because last year "simple" songs did better than this year where every song was "sparkly and shiny".  Just fire them and get a new jury and listen to the public and fans who actually select good songs. Ugh i didn't care about this until I saw the post show analysis by these so called jury.

They are completely clueless, aren't they :mess: 

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 5/15/2022 at 1:28 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Ukraine deserved to win with Shum not with this other one which seems like a poor version of that song but anyway congrats to them 

On 5/15/2022 at 1:31 AM, Ms I am a local said:

I just want to say that Go_A was robbed last year and they should've won instead. :gunga:

Absolutely Shum was amazing. Perfectly modern and traditional :bradley:

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 5/15/2022 at 1:34 AM, Pedro98 said:

They are completely clueless, aren't they :mess: 

The jury is one old female in her 50s basically boomer material. And another sassy old gay like 60 or something, he called chanel a discount store jlo and the Portugal song "a waste, not the expected sexy skinny vibes" i want to slap him so bad. :catwalk:

Popster This Way 856
On 5/15/2022 at 12:38 AM, Mr. V said:

The jury is one old female in her 50s basically boomer material. And another sassy old gay like 60 or something, he called chanel a discount store jlo and the Portugal song "a waste, not the expected sexy skinny vibes" i want to slap him so bad. :catwalk:

All that trash talk about 3rd and 9th places only to end up DEAD LAST.

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,958
On 5/15/2022 at 1:42 AM, Pedro98 said:

All that trash talk about 3rd and 9th places only to end up DEAD LAST.

Ikr the nerve of them. :catwalk:

• paws up 1

Popstanne 6,426
On 5/15/2022 at 1:48 AM, JennyWayne said:

Ukraine won the televote in 28 out of 39 countries :dead: they even won the televote in Cyprus over GREECE

They basically won the televote everywhere except:

Serbia won in Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Switzerland and North Macedonia

Moldova won in Romania and Serbia

Spain won in Greece

Estonia won in Armenia

Greece won in Albania

UK won in Malta

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 21,006
On 5/15/2022 at 2:56 AM, JennyWayne said:

Estonia won in Armenia

omg what :dead:

Edited by boobatella

Pop-a-911-ster 21,006
On 5/15/2022 at 1:52 PM, JennyWayne said:

Stefan is Armenian iirc

Yeah obviously i know that he’s Estonian-Armenian, i just didn’t think Armenia would vote THAT much :icant:

• 8 months later...
  • little legend changed the title to Eurovision 2023
  • 2 months later...