What are your hobbies in your life ?

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 26,614

I personally love playing piano, dancing (I made a TikTok account mess 💀), being drunk with friends and going to the parties, travelling around the world, eating pizza, going to the restaurant, swimming (maintaining my body :billie:), hiking in the mountain the summer and skiing the winter. 

spacer.png

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

I love your tik tok dances kitty cat. Never change. 

My hobbies are baking, gaming (board games, Nintendo and hearthstone), writing (working on a queer horror podcast anthology), theatre / film and climbing (indoor climbing). I eat more than anyone I know and I spend (in non-covid years) about four months planning my annual Halloween party, lol. Oh, also in non-covid years, I love traveling and am in London as often as I can. 

• paws up 2

1 hour ago, Miaou said:

I personally love playing piano, dancing (I made a TikTok account mess 💀), being drunk with friends and going to the parties, travelling around the world, eating pizza, going to the restaurant, swimming (maintaining my body :billie:), hiking in the mountain the summer and skiing the winter. 

spacer.png

Speaking of TikTok, we're still waiting for your ROM dance video Mr. @Miaou

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,884

Playing the piano and the guitar, singing and making songs as many of you already know. I enjoy drawing even though i am not good at it and Reading or playing video games from time to time.

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
4 hours ago, beng said:

too busy to have hobbies

In my mind you live in a remote, but cute, section of the Cotswolds and you tend to goats or something most of the day.

I'm into it.

Pop-a-911-ster 38,800
3 hours ago, admin said:

In my mind you live in a remote, but cute, section of the Cotswolds and you tend to goats or something most of the day.

I'm into it.

I wish lmao. I live in central London :rip:

A Popster Is Born 17,145

My biggest passion and a way of life is playing tennis. I’ve been playing since I was 4, I’ve had a pro career which ended due to some injuries but now I’m a hitting partner to some of the best juniors and seniors in my country and I love that. Also, music and movies (tv series) are also my hobby. Apart from that I love to spend time with my bf with whom I share my life with for 6 years now. Life is great. 

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1