Rita Ora forced to quarantine by police

thetea

who does she think she is going to another country that has no COVID-19 cases and thinking she can do whatever she wants. Anyway I guess now she doesn't have to spend her life savings for a birthday party because she can't have it

• lol 2

Just now, Joannesrats said:

The fact that she offered to pay a restaurant to break rules and is now trying to visit another country during a pandemic...her career isn't big enough to be this dumb

i know right. who does she think she is? she probably went to australia so she wouldn't have to put up with covid restrictions which she didn't follow anyway

Moderator 6,288
15 minutes ago, thetea said:

i know right. who does she think she is? she probably went to australia so she wouldn't have to put up with covid restrictions which she didn't follow anyway

She went to Australia for work. 

• thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SLAG said:

The Voice AUS

wait what? i think that it would make more sense for them to hire australian singers, but maybe there's just a lack of them to hire

Popster to Popster 3,889

I'm so enraged at the people traveling across the country/to other countries right now, especially in big groups. Why? How hard is it to stay in one place for 11 months?  It's so disappointing.

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
31 minutes ago, thetea said:

wait what? i think that it would make more sense for them to hire australian singers, but maybe there's just a lack of them to hire

Delta Goodrem, Jessica Mauboy... the list goes on...

Just now, Bakugo said:

Hahaha no. They are good pop girls. Great vocals.

I know them. I remember seeing Delta on the voice. She was my fav judge. I haven't watched The Voice in quite a while, but I used to watch it every week. It came on on sundays 

• paws up 1

2 hours ago, thetea said:

Well, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Kylie Minogue are judges on The Voice UK and they're American and Australian, will also was a judge on Australia, Seal is British and was on Australia too... Shakira was a coach at The Voice US and she's Colombian, Joel Madden and Kelly Rowland are American and they were judges on Australia, I could go on and on. I don't know if the main goal is to hire singers from the country or just famous singers anyway, maybe it was in the beginning but I guess they have their reasons to hire international acts.

• paws up 1

2 hours ago, Elvira said:

Well, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Kylie Minogue are judges on The Voice UK and they're American and Australian, will also was a judge on Australia, Seal is British and was on Australia too... Shakira was a coach at The Voice US and she's Colombian, Joel Madden and Kelly Rowland are American and they were judges on Australia, I could go on and on. I don't know if the main goal is to hire singers from the country or just famous singers anyway, maybe it was in the beginning but I guess they have their reasons to hire international acts.

i always used to watch it and I remember it being australian people, or most of them at least. Maybe it's just hard to find people 

• paws up 1