Do you celebrate valentines day?

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,889

This year is a little different with covid and since eating isn't the easiest thing for me to do right now, my boyfriend and I are just going to do a brunch and mimosa bar at home. 

I do celebrate Valentines in my own way though, I watch Pretty In Pink every year. It's one of my favorite movies and a tradition that I love to do ALONE :oscar:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 6,288

Only when I'm in a relationship but other than that it's not a big deal. Also, it's my dad's birthday so usually that's what we're celebrating.:ohyes:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
5 hours ago, StormPulse said:

Eat to drown out the loneliness :katy:

3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I look forward to buying all the discounted Valentine's candies on February 15. :romance:

These are both me every single year :dead:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076
2 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

These are both me every single year :dead:

Yup, can't wait to get my paws on those half-price chocolates whose worth has plummeted simply because of the shape of their boxes. 

ARTPOPster 2,450
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Yup, can't wait to get my paws on those half-price chocolates whose worth has plummeted simply because of the shape of their boxes. 

February 15, November 1, and December 26 are the true holidays :laughga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076
Just now, blankpaper said:

February 15, November 1, and December 26 are the true holidays :laughga:

Plus the day after Easter, but that changes every year. I love loading up on jelly beans then. 

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 hour ago, SLAG said:

Only when I'm in a relationship but other than that it's not a big deal. Also, it's my dad's birthday so usually that's what we're celebrating.:ohyes:

Same here. This year it will be just another day in the books of the usual work-from-home covid routine :bradley:

Hbd to your dad! Must be an interesting birthday to celebrate

Popster to Popster 3,752

No lol I don't think it's a big deal. Also the only time I was in an actual relationship on Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I both had probability theory exams in the evening and after the exam we were both in such a bad mood we just agreed to go home and be by ourselves :bradley:

51 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I look forward to buying all the discounted Valentine's candies on February 15. :romance:

Ok but is it just me who lives in a place where the candy is completely cleared out by the day after? I tried to do this last year and there was literally nothing to be found except new stock of full price Easter candy :bradley:

Popstanne 5,076
4 minutes ago, GitHub said:

No lol I don't think it's a big deal. Also the only time I was in an actual relationship on Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I both had probability theory exams in the evening and after the exam we were both in such a bad mood we just agreed to go home and be by ourselves :bradley:

Ok but is it just me who lives in a place where the candy is completely cleared out by the day after? I tried to do this last year and there was literally nothing to be found except new stock of full price Easter candy :bradley:

I've never had that problem. You need to find a new store! 

• paws up 1