Agatha All Along - BEST VILLAIN INTRO SONG OF ALL TIME

Gone

Deactivated 14,311

You’ve had a week! If you didn’t want to be spoiled! Pity! Blame Agatha! 

I may change my entire profile to be this absolute QUEEN! 

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 3,889

Really wanted to watch this show but I'm not at all familiar with the MCU :bradley: And now I'm spoiled on so much, but I'm still planning on at least watching all The Avengers (I've seen the first one, loved it) and then binging this one of these weeks. 

Was this a shocking spoiler? Wasn't it confirmed early on the role she was playing/that she was likely the villain? I've been curious on this :whatga:

Popster to Popster 4,583

Agnes has consistently been my second favorite thing in this show behind Elizabeth Olsen.  I really, really hope she isn't killed off; I need more Kathryn Hahn :lesson:

Also this remix of Agatha All Along slaps

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
45 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Really wanted to watch this show but I'm not at all familiar with the MCU :bradley: And now I'm spoiled on so much, but I'm still planning on at least watching all The Avengers (I've seen the first one, loved it) and then binging this one of these weeks. 

Was this a shocking spoiler? Wasn't it confirmed early on the role she was playing/that she was likely the villain? I've been curious on this :whatga:

It wasn’t shocking! It was very much expected. Thank goodness. But this song is GAY RIGHTS!

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

I don't know anything about her and am slightly nervous they're going to mess this all up, but I do love this song. Between this and UK, hun? It's been quite a week of gay tv songs.

• lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
5 hours ago, admin said:

I don't know anything about her and am slightly nervous they're going to mess this all up, but I do love this song. Between this and UK, hun? It's been quite a week of gay tv songs.

Have you read the backstory of Agatha? AND are you watching the show? Dwelving into the hidden stuff ooft! I am so deep into the easter eggs and everything now! Its a wormhole and I was sucked in!

Kindness Admin 6,892
48 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Have you read the backstory of Agatha? AND are you watching the show? Dwelving into the hidden stuff ooft! I am so deep into the easter eggs and everything now! Its a wormhole and I was sucked in!

I hate spoilers more than anything, so I am watching, but not looking anything up. I'll wait and see what Marvel TV serves me.

Deactivated 14,311
23 minutes ago, admin said:

I hate spoilers more than anything, so I am watching, but not looking anything up. I'll wait and see what Marvel TV serves me.

NNNN I hope I didn't spoil. I waited the mandatory week. 

I am a big Marvel lover so you know this boy has read House of M. 

• paws up 1