Poker Face Lyrics Went Viral On TikTok

JJ Monster

For some reason it's already been known since 2008? Though I didn't know about it until 2017:katy_pie: It's probably the younger Gen Z's discovered it by now. I love the fact the radio stations didn't notice it back then:billie:

Credit: Twitter

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/music-people-are-realising-how-rude-the-lyrics-to-lady-gagas-poker-face-are-20210227

this has been a trend on TikTok for a while, i feel like it's fake though because i checked The Fame's CD booklet and it doesn't say that. I checked my other versions of the fame too and they both don't say f-f-f-f*ck her face

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 6,892
7 minutes ago, thetea said:

this has been a trend on TikTok for a while, i feel like it's fake though because i checked The Fame's CD booklet and it doesn't say that. I checked my other versions of the fame too and they both don't say f-f-f-f*ck her face

She couldn’t have that as the official lyrics, but they’re the lyrics Gaga intended and how she sings the song. She talks about it sometimes, but it’s something she emphasizes at her Vegas Jazz show. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

17 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Does Gaga get royalties for her songs being used on Tik Tok? Like Paparazzi is very popular with someone else covering it. Just something I've been wondering about while browsing.

no. artists don't really make money of tiktok, however it provides exposure for artists

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
On 2/27/2021 at 1:48 PM, admin said:

She couldn’t have that as the official lyrics, but they’re the lyrics Gaga intended and how she sings the song. She talks about it sometimes, but it’s something she emphasizes at her Vegas Jazz show. 

So what you’re saying 

is 

she was pokerfacing her lyrics about pokerfacing :ohhh:

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 371
On 2/27/2021 at 1:40 PM, thetea said:

To be honest I don't really hear it?

The Fame Popster 371
On 2/27/2021 at 1:48 PM, admin said:

But she said it in one of her Joanne World Tour shows...