Explain your Username!

Nino

Popster to Popster 3,752

GitHub, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that provides hosting for software development and version control using Git. It offers the distributed version control and source code management functionality of Git, plus its own features.

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Banned 550

Insights. Where and when you need to know.

Mother Nature isn’t always predictable. Or is she? Stormpulse takes the mystery out of the weather so organizations can keep their people safe and their lights on.

No other professional weather tracking software compares to Stormpulse. As one of the first interactive weather products on the market, we continue to lead the industry with our deep, yet easy-to-use solution.

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 451
11 minutes ago, GitHub said:

GitHub, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that provides hosting for software development and version control using Git. It offers the distributed version control and source code management functionality of Git, plus its own features.

The way I'm a developer but can't think of a pun to reply with. I can't push one. I won't commit to it.

200.webp

Edited by Nino
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 451
1 minute ago, Cookies said:

Well, it was my 2nd name on GGD. My first name was Cheru but I wanted to rid of it. Here I am. Don't know if y'all remember me

Welcome love 

200.webp

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, SLAG said:

Well it’s SLAG. Pretty much speaks for itself. I won’t be slag-shamed:uhh:

I love a good slag

200.webp

Let me stop spamming this thread with my replies

200.webp

• lol 1