Sour Candy's MV November 13th

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 11,846
56 minutes ago, Cookies said:

I hardly have any hope tbh and i don't care anymore. Covid 19 screwed the era and i wish they would at least do something else. better to not have any expectations imo. who knows, maybe that vocal coach is right. she was right about lana.

What did she say about Lana?

A Popster Is Born 11,846
2 hours ago, Cookies said:

she gave tea that Lana was gonna release her new single before Lana announced it, and she was right

we live in hope

but i honestly believe sour candy was abandoned with all the rest of the promo plan, they scrapped everything and through it all onROM. There was no free woman promo single whcihw as going to come out with the pre-order originally, and sour candy would've been an actual single on June 4th... i think if we do get another single they will go with SFA and maybe make it more like a ballad version

• paws up 1

The Popster 89
On 10/19/2020 at 2:05 AM, Cookies said:

I hardly have any hope tbh and i don't care anymore. Covid 19 screwed the era and i wish they would at least do something else. better to not have any expectations imo. who knows, maybe that vocal coach is right. she was right about lana.

At this point I expect anything. 911 was a absolute surprise and amazing.

If anything the way Gaga organized that concert people have a new found respect for her. Ultimately this is her best praised album since BTW. And her best music video yet .

yes I wish she would do more promo it’s highly irritating 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311

Sour Candy would be streamed to filth by a certain demographic lets not even try and fool ourselves. It would be a great business and strategic move to make one and release it. Will it happen? Who knows? 

• paws up 1

5 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait what does that have to do with them leaking the single info before Lana announced it? :octopus:

That the song was released on NZ first, and later on the vocal coach woman posted it on twitter... it's not like it was she gave exclusive info. Lana did announce it later, tho, but it's not like someone leaked any info :vegas:

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 284
17 hours ago, Twitter said:

That ship has sailed. It got released as a promotional single 5 months ago. It’s rather moot to return to Sour Candy. New single/music video would be better. 

Sorry but if just got released a bunch of hours before the album and put on some playlists. It wasn't promoted at all come on, a new visual would definitely boost the song and the album! I don't think it will be like a huge hit, but I feel they just want to give some boosts to the album from here to the grammys and that's it.

The Fame Popster 284
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Sour Candy dropped 12 hours before the album. It’s clear Gaga’s intentions was to promote ROM and get that to be the bigger hit. 

Like I said in my initial post it’s rather late and stupid to finally drop a video for Sour Candy when there’s other options. 

I mean yes of course ROM was meant to be promoted as the main hit, I don't see what your point is...?

Why is it late or stupid to drop the MV if the song wasn't exploited at all? I think a MV would actually give it new life!

Pop-a-911-ster 38,534
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

My point is why fans think we’re getting a video for Sour Candy 4-5 months past it’s promotional era. It’s best to let that go and move on. Even Gaga herself moved on and gave 911 a video and single treatment. 

Whether if you want to admit it or not Sour Candy received a small amount of promo treatment and even got a lyric video. 

But Sour Candy would amount to at least 500M views on Youtube and a further exposure for both Blackpink (in the western gp world) and Gaga (in the eastern gp world where bp are HUGE), it would be so dumb not to take advantage of that.