Gaga for Rock in Rio 2021

EuphoricVibez

Coluna Pop said that the insider, who confirmed that Justin Bieber would be part of 2021's Rock in Rio concert, also said that Gaga closed her contract to perform at Rock in Rio next year, and that it will be the only Chromatica Ball show available in Latin America. :tea:

• paws up 2

The Popster 177

Brazilian Monsters deserve the world for all the love and attention they give to her projects, especially after the previous cancellation! I hope she does it, covid pending of course

• paws up 4

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Brazilian Monsters deserve the world for all the love and attention they give to her projects, especially after the previous cancellation! I hope she does it, covid pending of course

I agree! They do a lot for Gaga, and I know they'll be very excited to see her after a while of not getting to

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 6,892

I really hope this is true. There are a lot of places that deserve Gaga to come tour again (or for the first time), but few deserve as much as Brazil. 

I wonder if a 2021 Rock on Rio can even happen though. Let’s hope. 

• paws up 5

Just now, Twitter said:

It really does. I’m not even Brazilian, I was just as upset as Brazil when Gaga cancelled in 2017. 

Same. I was surprised when that happened, but if it does happen, the Brazilian LM's will be going to Chromatica immediately :zoom:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,835
12 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Coluna Pop said that the insider, who confirmed that Justin Bieber would be part of 2021's Rock in Rio concert, also said that Gaga closed her contract to perform at Rock in Rio next year, and that it will be the only Chromatica Ball show available in Latin America. :tea:

how would they do it rona'd? less tickets sold and corona tests on the door?

I wont hold my breath - it would require her to stop being a lazy fad fave and actually put some promotion in.

8 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

how would they do it rona'd? less tickets sold and corona tests on the door?

I wont hold my breath - it would require her to stop being a lazy fad fave and actually put some promotion in.

If true, this would take place late next year, around October to November. Should a vaccine come in, then it will be possible, and most importantly, she isn't lazy. You know exactly what she's capable of, especially finding out how much promo she planned on doing for Chromatica. :tea: