Taylor swift unveils tracklist for 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)'

Daddy

ARTPOPster 1,672
7 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Wow, I didn't realize the original Fearless was that long. I'm excited to hear the new tracks, You All Over Me was good.

the unreleased songs (from the vault) made it longer which i love :yasss: and you all over me was good and i agree with ya

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
2 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

It's probably because of the words 'Taylor's Version' being repeated 27 times. It takes up too much space. It's already under the album title.

it's that and just the sheer quantity of new material. I'm not as familiar with her older stuff too so most of it seems new to me. It's just an astronomical amount of content.

ARTPOPster 2,450
18 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

it's that and just the sheer quantity of new material. I'm not as familiar with her older stuff too so most of it seems new to me. It's just an astronomical amount of content.

It’s still a lot even when the older stuff is familiar. The original Fearless only had 13 tracks lol 

The Fame Popster 401

Hate the (From the Vault) designation. She's clearly obligated to differentiate her re-recordings from old releases but the titles are so clunky and you can't change them on streaming platforms. (Anyway, I miss manually changing metadata in iTunes after downloading random a** .mp3 files)

I'd love to know what vault songs she recorded for BMG and what songs she didn't let them touch. They can't release vault songs without her consent but I feel like she's trying to get ahead of them.

• hugs 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
3 hours ago, blue said:

the titles are so clunky and you can't change them on streaming platforms. (Anyway, I miss manually changing metadata in iTunes after downloading random a** .mp3 files)

Wow, the level of relating I did to this post :bradley: 

• hugs 1