Story Chain

chailatte

The Fame Popster 382

Here's something I made up:

Someone starts a story, and the person below them has to continue that story, and so on. Soon, it will turn into a story!

I don't have any ideas, so someone else can start

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,752

Olivia saw another figure on the sidewalk in the distance, but she was too distracted from catching a glimpse of someone so famous in her nondescript town to notice that when he walked, there was an unnatural spring in his step, almost closer to that of a person imitating a human's gait rather than an actual human.

Edited by GitHub
  • paws up 1

Popstanne 5,076

Olivia sat at the stoplight, peering at the humanlike figure whose limbs were coiled around the person she believed to be Lady Gaga. Her pulse raced. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 382

Lady Gaga screeched. "EEEEEEEEEK! Help Me!" She saw Olivia and cried, "Olivia Rodrigo! Help me!" The strange figure continued to wrap its arms around Gaga tighter. 

Edited by chailatte

Popster to Popster 3,689

Out of nowhere comes John Wayne who smashes the monster with a beer can, setting Gaga free and they escape  into the moonlight on his horse with Olivia following pursuit in her car 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 382

"Wait!" Olivia yelled. She chased after him, but they were going so fast she was speeding. Then... she heard police sirens behind her. She pulled over, and a policeman came up. She rolled down her window. "Do you have your driver's license? He demanded.

"I got my driver's license last week!" She said.

• lol 1