Charts Discussion - Dancing to Dawn Of Chromatica

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 17,208
On 8/7/2021 at 12:15 PM, ViviLittleM said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSPSnCIJlQF/?utm_medium=copy_link 1M likes on this post but not even 500k views on YouTube 

Basketball Nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Well, people are not watching YouTube anymore and those that do are not really interested in jazz music, even from Lady Gaga. I think the pure sales and digital sales will, once again, be her strong side with this jazz side project. Can’t wait to play it during Christmas preparations.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,208
On 8/7/2021 at 12:30 PM, Gagacharts said:

"I Get A Kick Out Of You" has surpassed 1M streams on Spotify and YouTube (official uploads).

• Spotify - 410.550
  • YouTube - 652.643

Total - 1.063.193

Now that’s how you do valuable updates.

:prideheart:

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812

@DonnieDarko if you have a problem with me, just say it to my face. Not the first time you're doing these indirect snide remarks. Not a fan of this even back at GGD.

And I'm not the only one you're doing this to. When called out, you just go "just jk, love y'all :prideheart:"

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,208
On 8/7/2021 at 1:01 PM, BenG said:

@DonnieDarko if you have a problem with me, just say it to my face. Not the first time you're doing these indirect snide remarks. Not a fan of this even back at GGD.

And I'm not the only one you're doing this to. When called out, you just go "just jk, love y'all :prideheart:"

I don’t have any problems with you. Just teasing, just as you are, no? Please, don’t take it seriously and remember to always speak for yourself, you can’t really tell how other people are feeling about it, unless you discuss it with them, which also is a private matter and it’s better to be discussed Via pm’s. Also, this is off topic and I believe in writing private PM’s, do you? 

• love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 8/7/2021 at 11:57 AM, DonnieDarko said:

It’s time for me to take over this thread. Apple is me, I am Apple. Basically born with an iPhone. 

Reveal hidden contents

:icant:

Wow this is really low, even for you.

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 8/7/2021 at 12:05 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t have any problems with you. Just teasing, just as you are, no? Please, don’t take it seriously and remember to always speak for yourself, you can’t really tell how other people are feeling about it, unless you discuss it with them, which also is a private matter and it’s better to be discussed Via pm’s. Also, this is off topic and I believe in writing private PM’s, do you? 

I want this to be on public record.

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 17,208
On 8/7/2021 at 1:08 PM, BenG said:

I want this to be on public record.

Ok? I did nothing wrong. Just kidding around. I’m not disrespectful, I’m not offending you in any way, it’s clearly a you problem, put me on ignore, please. 

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 8/7/2021 at 12:07 PM, DonnieDarko said:

This is a wp worthy tbh. Stop harrasing me, please. I’m joking and yes, I am an Apple freak too. 

There it is again. Trying to hide behind the "I'm joking" defence. Very timely for you to post that in a thread that hasn't been active in 2 weeks the moment I called out your behaviour.

Pop-a-911-ster 38,812
On 8/7/2021 at 12:10 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Ok? I did nothing wrong. Just kidding around. I’m not disrespectful, I’m not offending you in any way, it’s clearly a you problem, put me on ignore, please. 

You are offending me. I am speaking for myself and telling you how I feel. And you throw that back as a "you problem"?

A Popster Is Born 17,208
On 8/7/2021 at 1:11 PM, BenG said:

There it is again. Trying to hide behind the "I'm joking" defence. Very timely for you to post that in a thread that hasn't been active in 2 weeks the moment I called out your behaviour.

But I am joking and def wanted to get your reaction. 

On 8/7/2021 at 1:12 PM, BenG said:

You are offending me. I am speaking for myself and telling you how I feel. And you throw that back as a "you problem"?

Oh, I don’t see how am I offending you but if you feel offended, I am sorry. 

• paws up 1