GGD is Still Full of Racist Idiots (and Mods)

HeavyMetalLover

Deactivated 14,311

Welcome back! and WBK!:uhh:  I went on there to peep old games and stuff for inspo and it was not fun. 

Also ofcourse Illustration Gif Artist GIF by Grace Lee was in that posting novels again

• lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Just wanted to remind everyone that this sh*t is STILL happening. It's sad that Gaga's biggest fan site lets this crap abound. Still. In 2021. F*ck them.

I agree! 1000% Whilst I don't agree with slandering them publically...(maybe a little) I think major strides and efforts were made to try and educate them... If it hasn't been listened to yet it probably never will. 

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Moderator 4,653
3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Just wanted to remind everyone that this sh*t is STILL happening. It's sad that Gaga's biggest fan site lets this crap abound. Still. In 2021. F*ck them.

So how about forgetting about them and focus on Popa911? :cm: 

• paws up 1

Just now, Bakugo said:

I agree! 1000% Whilst I don't agree with slandering them publically...(maybe a little) I think major strides and efforts were made to try and educate them... If it hasn't been listened to yet it probably never will. 

Naw, they deserve it at this point. But I understand the pageant answer. :ohyes:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Naw, they deserve it at this point. But I understand the pageant answer. :ohyes:

:icant:

But nah, I don't have time. 

Moderator 4,653
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

spacer.png

If you want both, then thats your choice. You can do on the internet whatever you please. But clearly they didnt change, you know how this forum is doing it differently and dont accept racism or anything else like that here. My form of protest is just to not give attention at all. 

Honestly if I wanted to join a second Gaga forum, I'd go for Lady Gaga Now. 

• paws up 1

Just now, Dirkje said:

If you want both, then thats your choice. You can do on the internet whatever you please. But clearly they didnt change, you know how this forum is doing it differently and dont accept racism or anything else like that here. My form of protest is just to not give attention at all. 

Honestly if I wanted to join a second Gaga forum, I'd go for Lady Gaga Now. 

Thanks for your contribution babes. :kiss:

• love 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, HeavyMetalLover said:

You're a busy bïtch.

I'd rather be free but at least I'm busy! SCHEDULE ME ME ME 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 564
41 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Imagine being upset someone with a platform decided to use it.

I dead a** don’t understand how some white people are hurt by the thought of diversity and giving BIPOC opportunities in the creative industry/art world. :awkney:

This I would so often request people of color or trans people :D and women 

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Moderator 4,653

When I'm in the supermarket ready to pay, I usually go to either a cashier of color, or recently they hired a cashier with a disability. So I like to support both that way!

• love 2

Y'all... it looks so sad when u guys making threads to talk about GGD members. it's also hilarious coming from a place that's like "we are all about KJINDNESS at popa911!! cupcakes only here!!" when all you really wanna do is sh!t talk Strawberry Blonde like a bunch of middle school girls.  GGD sucks but you are making this place suck too every time you make a "Alert: GGD STILL bad!" thread

1 hour ago, Adam Sandwich said:

Y'all... it looks so sad when u guys making threads to talk about GGD members. it's also hilarious coming from a place that's like "we are all about KJINDNESS at popa911!! cupcakes only here!!" when all you really wanna do is sh!t talk Strawberry Blonde like a bunch of middle school girls.  GGD sucks but you are making this place suck too every time you make a "Alert: GGD STILL bad!" thread

Sounds like I struck a nerve. 

That place is still trash and lets bigoted speech run rampant. There is very poor leadership/moderation. I’m sorry you’re annoyed that people are bringing up the fact that Gaga’s largest fan site is still a burning pile of sh*t. Especially when they go to great lengths to censor and cover up how awful they are. If you feel differently, ok. But I don’t see you exactly transforming this place into a kindness cornucopia yourself.

• thanks 2

The Fame Popster 319

Dude I feel you, it drives me absolutely insane but I am friendly with a few users there. As much as I love the community here, GGD tends to have more interesting topics just because there's ssoooo many active users so new conversations are always happening. I keep logging out and trying to take breaks because the users there drive me up the wall :bradley:

• love 1

36 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Dude I feel you, it drives me absolutely insane but I am friendly with a few users there. As much as I love the community here, GGD tends to have more interesting topics just because there's ssoooo many active users so new conversations are always happening. I keep logging out and trying to take breaks because the users there drive me up the wall :bradley:

Yea, I mean we all were members there at one point for a reason. There were/are a lot of funny people and interesting discussions. It’s a shame that the mods are totally inept/don’t care about problematic discourse. It’s really not that hard, but they can’t be bothered for whatever reason.