All Things: Pop concerts

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653

Here is another All Things thread. This one is about popconcerts. Artists dare to announce their tours again as the future looks bright for some countries in the world. Even though I'm aware that not every country is that far, yet I'm sure that the day will come that we can all enjoy our freedom once again like before the pandamic came. 

Any artists you really want to see in concerts? Do you have any tickets? Artists you are waiting for tour announcements. 
Also: Have you been to concerts? Do you have pictures? Share with us! 

Enjoy!

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,752

I impulse bought a ticket to the Sleigh Bells Treats 10th Anniversary concert the day I got my second vaccine :dead:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 4,653

I have tickets to Dua Lipa and I hope to find people that aint able to go to Rina Sawayama and sell their tickets. Girl is getting bigger because with me, 82 people are looking for tickets too! So when I get my notification on my phone tix are available, I have to respond immediately lol. 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,745

The only tickets I have atm are the ones for TCB in Paris, but I don't think it's gonna happen this July. But I haven't seen any big psotpandemic tour being announced in my country yet tbh. I'm excited to see smaller local acts this summer hopfeully and this month I have already attended my first two post lockdown concerts.

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 4,653
4 minutes ago, chailatte said:

Once the pandemic is over, I really want Taylor to do a combined Folklore and Evermore tour.

Maybe Olivia should open for her then ;)

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076

I bought pit tickets for the opening night of Gwen's Vegas residency. Yes, I have gone from double-masking to buying tickets in a crowded pit of an indoor theater. :icant: I would love it if Gaga would resume a revamped Enigma and J&P around the same time. 

I also have Elton John tickets for next February. I was supposed to attend his concert May 2020, and understandably it was rescheduled. 

I don't have TCB tickets, but if it really happens this year, I'll think about trying to score some. 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,752
42 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Yes, I have gone from double-masking to buying tickets in a crowded pit of an indoor theater.

same :icant:mine were only like $30 so if tragedy strikes I can just skip it

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076
2 minutes ago, GitHub said:

same :icant:mine were only like $30 so if tragedy strikes I can just skip it

Mine were more than 30 bucks, but Gwen is much, much cheaper than Gaga, and hopefully we have turned a corner, and things will only get better. Still, I'm not booking plane tickets to Vegas just yet...

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
13 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Mine were more than 30 bucks, but Gwen is much, much cheaper than Gaga, and hopefully we have turned a corner, and things will only get better. Still, I'm not booking plane tickets to Vegas just yet...

How much did you pay for Gaga? :awkney: I think you overpaid lol 

Popster to Popster 3,752
34 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

This is so enticing. Someday I'm going to be in a spendthrift mood and finally impulse buy tickets for a Vegas trip after I've been toying with the idea for years :mess:

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076
21 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

How much did you pay for Gaga? :awkney: I think you overpaid lol 

I'll just say my Enigma seated tickets (seated two rows behind VIP) were 3 times what I paid for Gwen early entry pit tickets. However, someone told me they paid 1000 bucks for TCB tickets (not sure if pit or seated)...

But yes, I'm sure I did overpay for Gaga (but still, Enigma tickets in general seem higher than Gwen's). :katy:

ARTPOPster 2,450
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I'll just say my Enigma seated tickets (seated two rows behind VIP) were 3 times what I paid for Gwen early entry pit tickets. However, someone told me they paid 1000 bucks for TCB tickets (not sure if pit or seated)...

But yes, I'm sure I did overpay for Gaga (but still, Enigma tickets in general seem higher than Gwen's). :katy:

Oh yeah the seated ones were ridiculous. I got early entry pit tickets for enigma for like $150. Ticketmaster fluctuates their pricing though which is a f*cking joke 

• shook 1

Popstanne 5,076
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

Oh yeah the seated ones were ridiculous. I got early entry pit tickets for enigma for like $150. Ticketmaster fluctuates their pricing though which is a f*cking joke 

That's a fabulous price for Enigma pit tickets! Yes, I hate how Ticketmaster fluctuates their pricing. I hate Ticketmaster in general. Buying tickets there is so stress-inducing. 

10 minutes ago, GitHub said:

This is so enticing. Someday I'm going to be in a spendthrift mood and finally impulse buy tickets for a Vegas trip after I've been toying with the idea for years :mess:

I haven't bought my air tickets yet, but the concert tickets were somewhat impulsive because I only had two days to think about it. :icant: I do like Vegas though, even though I don't gamble and am not into partying at clubs. There are so many fabulous restaurants (in a variety of price ranges), and there are tons of interesting things to see, as well as lots of nature to explore outside of the city. I have friends there now on their first big post-vaccine trip who are very bougie and keep posting pics of their food and hotel rooms (they are hotel hopping), and I'm quite jealous, even though I can't afford their lifestyle. 

I highly encourage you to impulse buy tickets! 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,742

Once the pandemic is over, I'd like to see Dua ❤️💖

Moderator 4,653
6 hours ago, Mario44 said:

Once the pandemic is over, I'd like to see Dua ❤️💖

The poor girl was announcing the tour and then boom! Corona happened. She started with the Europe leg, which is why I have tickets. I’m sure she was planning to travel the world and was about to announce the other legs. But she quit as whats the point of announcing a tour you have to cancel straight away. So I think that, since my concert is in October, she will at least announce in the second half of this year.

• sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
Moderator 4,653

I got a ticket to see Griff!

I hope for a miracle that I can grab a ticket to see Rina Sawayama

Dua is supposed to come to the Netherlands, I have a ticket for that show. Is moved to May 2022, and she added a new date so I'm gonna try to get tickets for the second show as well, then I want Early Entree tickets.