Should Gaga Appear On Gossip Girl 2021?

blastertoyo

Deactivated 14,311
13 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

Discuss :enigma:

As long as this version isn’t as problematic as the last one sure…

ARTPOPster 1,319
1 hour ago, Bakugo said:

As long as this version isn’t as problematic as the last one sure…

I think what we deem as shocking and taboo has changed significantly so it could really go either way, from what we can see in the trailer, there’s more diverse representation and lgbt(?) representation so in that regard seems “better” than the original 

very interested to see how far they’re gonna push it cuz the premise being an anonymous Instagram account definitely adds some intrigue 

The Fame Popster 401

I could see the baby gays loving her in the show but ugh I remember how cool I thought she was on this show in particular... idk if you can match that appeal tbh.

She'd literally go to these kids parties and talk to them like a mom lbr.

Edited by blue

ARTPOPster 1,319
2 hours ago, blue said:

I could see the baby gays loving her in the show but ugh I remember how cool I thought she was on this show in particular... idk if you can match that appeal tbh.

That’s because gaga really matched the Gossip Girl cinematic universe at that time, the music she made, what it was about, her persona, was everything gossip girl also was :bradley:

Gaga right now would show up as like a teacher at Constance or something :billie:

I’m still down for it though, maybe she could be a special guest at one of their edgy parties and she can be Countess adjacent :enigma:

ARTPOPster 1,319
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

This took me out 

I’d love her to play a mom or something lmfao but it’s probably not a good idea considering those sort of roles are pretty high demand. Maybe just a socialite or a cougar one of the guys sleep with later on? (Nate and Diana teas :toofunny:)

Or one of the ladies :flirtga:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,073
8 hours ago, blue said:

The lead character’s dad is a famous musician. Gaga could easily play herself and be his friend or something. 

• yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 1,319
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

The lead character’s dad is a famous musician. Gaga could easily play herself and be his friend or something. 

It’s gossip girl, there’s at least 3 main leads 

which one GIF by Achievement Hunter

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,073
32 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

It’s gossip girl, there’s at least 3 main leads 

which one GIF by Achievement Hunter

There might be three leads but there can only be one queen :romance:

spacer.png

The Fame Popster 401
16 hours ago, blastertoyo said:

That’s because gaga really matched the Gossip Girl cinematic universe at that time, the music she made, what it was about, her persona, was everything gossip girl also was :bradley:

Gaga right now would show up as like a teacher at Constance or something :billie:

I’m still down for it though, maybe she could be a special guest at one of their edgy parties and she can be Countess adjacent :enigma:

Yes, ugh, if she didn't exist, they would've created her because her background was perfect for the original run. Blair would've bullied her in school then made nice  :billie: 

10 hours ago, Delusional said:

This took me out 

I’d love her to play a mom or something lmfao but it’s probably not a good idea considering those sort of roles are pretty high demand. Maybe just a socialite or a cougar one of the guys sleep with later on? (Nate and Diana teas :toofunny:)

I wish she'd play a UWS mommy but she'd shoot us for saying it. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
28 minutes ago, blue said:

Yes, ugh, if she didn't exist, they would've created her because her background was perfect for the original run. Blair would've bullied her in school then made nice  :billie: 

11 hours ago, Delusional said:

Jenny would be the closest Gaga adjacent character and we love her for it :enigma: