Create a sentence with songtitles

Dirkje

Moderator 4,653

This forum game is about creating sentences with song titles! To make clear what the song titles, we can use capitals. 

Example:

I have a Million Reasons to Love Again. 

How creative are you? Test it here ::-D:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 382

I went down to the lakes with my friends, Betty, Dorothea, and Marjorie. It was August and I was wearing a cardigan. There was a willow tree weeping above us. I had found peace and happiness.

• yaas, gaga 1

• 4 months later...

Come As You Are Judas, You Know You're Right, go get that Bad Romance with Mary Jane Holland or you'll just end up Dancin' In Circles, which his what John Wayne does because he can't stop watching p*rn on his Telephone until Joanne scolds him for not going to work with Alejandro because they are both Shallow people who would rather grind their Teeth helpless and Just Dance to their Sexxx Dreams because they're just two hentai-addicted G.U.Y.s who can't even have a Stupid Love with Alice, even though it would be easy as pie as they all live in Babylon. 

With a Poker Face he finally went to work, only to find there a Monster orgy with a bunch of Grigio Girls and Boys Boys Boys. "These coworkers of mine are such Paper Gangstas", he thought to himself in an inner monologue that would sound like a Sinner's Prayer if heard. As he saw all those beautiful people, he added: "I'll Never Love Again".

THE END