Possible Gaga VMA performance?

ProjectJoanne

ARTPOPster 2,173

Hey guys, I know it may sound weird talking about this with the recent events, but I just want to make a somewhat normal post to get my head more clear. 

Is it possible Lady Gaga and Rina Sawayama might perform their remix/version of Free Woman at the VMA’s?

I mean it’s VERY possible, the 911 film just got nominated twice so there’s still a possibility that maybe Gaga can make somewhat of a “surprise appearance” and who better to do that with than Rina Sawayama? (Not comparing artists just going off the possibility that the Free Woman remix might be a single :romance:)

What are your thoughts, you think she’ll do anything? Will there be a duet? Will 911 win its categories? Tune back in when they all happen :queen:

Lady-Gaga-4.jpg?resize=768,512
ab6761610000e5ebc69ed091b92893554b74af6f

Spoiler

SOOOOO excited to hear Babylon Haus Labs version omg, if she performs that along with whatever she’s doing if she’s performing at all I will be feeling the feeling I feel when I eat my dad’s lasagna for a whole week :zoom:

• shook 1
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 10,147

Sadly I dont think Gaga will go. I can see 911 winning one of its categories though. So hopefully she sends a cute video thanking them. Cant believe it ll be 1 year since the first and only Chromatica performance... :bradley:

• sad 1

Moderator 4,653

I dont think so, but I would be so here for that!

Or a mega stunt would be if she performed the soundtrack for HOG. Nobody has heard that, so if she would reveal it that way, I think that would be big promo.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,792

yess!!

On 8/19/2021 at 3:08 AM, Clever Username said:

how about...

S-S-SOUR CANDY :darkmode:

a japanese version of Sour Candy would be cute

Kindness Admin 6,892

I don't think it's very likely, but did see the rumors flying around. I just don't think she's going to have time to dedicate to Chromatica at this point. Maybe some promo next year after the award season before the tour?

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,173
On 8/20/2021 at 3:19 PM, admin said:

I don't think it's very likely, but did see the rumors flying around. I just don't think she's going to have time to dedicate to Chromatica at this point. Maybe some promo next year after the award season before the tour?

If anything, I mean at this point she’d probably be better off touring for her next album :dead:

• sad 1