Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SweetOreosOfHeaven

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 22,205
On 10/28/2021 at 6:42 PM, Delusional said:

This is honestly insane the way her songs just increase and increase. Her discography is so iconic for so many people.

me included

A Popster Is Born 10,262
On 10/28/2021 at 6:04 PM, little legend said:

The fact that she did only two movies and with both these movies she is one of the contenders for winning theOscar for best Actress:giveup: 

This is so so huge:giveup: An amazing achievement that only legendary actresses have achieved this. 

The "Stupid Love" singer did that :giveup:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 21,004

There's things I wanna say to you
But I'll just let you live
Like if you hold me without hurting me
You'll be the first who ever did

one of the best lyrics ever written in a song :giveup:

Gode Del Rey did that :giveup:

Edited by donatellab
  • yaas, gaga 2

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread- Best Actress win confirmed, We love her again!
Pop-a-911-ster 28,106
On 10/28/2021 at 11:40 PM, Fame Romance said:

Speaking of FadN/A Del Gay, Young and Beautiful is really the best song from what I’ve heard from her :giveup:

The listen more from her sweetie

On 10/29/2021 at 1:37 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I’m praying best original song won’t go to Billie or Beyonce but someone else :icant: 

This. Billie's ego (or at least how I perceive she carries herself) is already too big for someone so new to the industry. Winning this will probably make her and Fineas think they're untouchable. As for Bey, I like her as a musician but she hasn't really proven her starpower in the film industry specifically, so I don't think her lack of effort in campaigning and opening up to the academy lends well to her chances.

Edited by Dean of Clownmatica

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards
  • corvus albus locked this topic