Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 10/28/2021 at 9:20 PM, Miaou said:

Entela is a member on Goldderby :witch-laugh:the queen just commented on the Best Actress 2022 thread :witch-laugh:

What did Miss Halka say

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SweetOreosOfHeaven

• ViviLittleM

• BenG

• Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 10/28/2021 at 10:21 PM, BenG said:

What did Miss Halka say

« Lady Gaga is comming for everyone’s neck. The new trailer is 10/10. Her range from ingenuine at the beggining to a total psycho by the end…yeah poor film twitter, better get ready for a good punch from Gaga at their fave. »

:nickiha:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,955
On 10/28/2021 at 9:23 PM, Miaou said:

« Lady Gaga is comming for everyone’s neck. The new trailer is 10/10. Her range from ingenuine at the beggining to a total psycho by the end…yeah poor film twitter, better get ready for a good punch from Gaga at their fave. »

the iconic poor something something :giveup:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,847
On 10/28/2021 at 9:23 PM, Miaou said:

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

Pop-a-911-ster 28,106
On 10/28/2021 at 10:23 PM, Miaou said:

A spillage :applause: too respectful for my liking tho

• lol 1

Moderator 16,458
On 10/28/2021 at 10:14 PM, OreosForSale said:

I really should. If I ever visit ASIB-loving country again I will leave a notice.

I remember now @corvus albus was also shading the way @Miaou twerked on his female besties at the club. So we got at least 4 members that clubbed in the same space, that's pretty mindblowing to me :giveup:

Pls, that was against @Andreu. I visited Paris once and I bet the cat was there ad well, but I was fourteen then :ohhh:

Moderator 16,458
On 10/28/2021 at 10:30 PM, OreosForSale said:

Wildest Dreams is such an amazing song, I just wish it had different lyrics, the lyrics sound like a parody of a Lana song at times :mess:

The song basically rips off a Lana song and has lyrics straight up from Lana's head. That's not a parody, but an hommage :catwalk:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,955
On 10/28/2021 at 9:33 PM, corvus albus said:

The song basically rips off a Lana song and has lyrics straight up from Lana's head. That's not a parody, but an hommage :catwalk:

The mv as well, idk how she got away with it. She does praise Lana every chance she gets though.

Pop-a-911-ster 54,650
On 10/28/2021 at 10:14 PM, Andreu said:

I thought you had no airpods anymore? :ohhh:

I lost 1 but have the other :lesson:

On 10/28/2021 at 10:16 PM, BenG said:

@Fame Romance nice name

Anna ou- :icant:

On 10/28/2021 at 10:17 PM, OreosForSale said:

I'm assuming the right side

Yup! I still have the right airpod 

On 10/28/2021 at 10:21 PM, Miaou said:

Now I have souvenirs from last Saturday in the club with @Fame Romance and the mess on the podium :billiecat:

OMGGG :icant::billiecat:

We were both so drunk :gaycat:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 10/28/2021 at 11:09 PM, Doncho said:

If Gaga gets nominated, that would be huge already. I personally dont think she is winning, but hoping she does. Remember that even well known and acclaimed actors sometimes find it hard to win an Oscar. Leonardo Di Caprio won his first award a couple of years ago, and Glenn Close had 8 acting nominations but no wins

Exactly, some people don't even realize how big was for Gaga to get nominated for BA with ASIB. If she does this again It's going to be 2 times in a row with her first 2 movies as a lead which is insane :dead:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, Gaga received 10 nominations for the 2nd annual Gold Derby Music Awards
  • corvus albus locked this topic