Little Legend, the Ava Max of Popa911 ?

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 26,427

So, Little Fad @little legend has more posts than reactions on his profile. Is it because payola isn't working ? Is it because he's a one hit wonder and his career is fading ?

Discuss

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,427

Reality thanks to admin's data :

Little Fad's posts : 22 873

Little Fad's reactions : 17 779 

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
On 1/10/2022 at 12:10 PM, Miaou said:

Reality thanks to admin's data :

Little Fad's posts : 22 873

Little Fad's reactions : 17 779 

spacer.png

Not you posting fake data in order to drag me:icant: 

A new low for the flop cat 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
On 1/10/2022 at 2:23 PM, Miaou said:

when was his smash moment ? The day when he had meltdowns over SL's numbers ? 

spacer.png

@little legend tell us 

spacer.png

I had smash after smash. My meltdown when i got eliminated on POP Trio, my promo for POPSTER awards, my meltdowns when I didn't win at POP FEUD , the iconic moment when everyone was rooting for me to flop on POP FEUD and when @FRANZGA announced that @Gypsy Life was the winner , everyone started celebrating , only for after 5 mins to announce that @Gypsy Life has the same pts with me ,so I'm also the winner. These rats were suffering that night:icant: when i got banned by Chromatica Police for a day and basically fighting with half the forum, my iconic wars against Ava Max and Ava Max fans , my legendary wars against Stupid Love fans and obviously Celebrities Colours game aka the most successful game in POPa911 and GGD history:giveup: 

and my iconic dog being an iconic meme in this cult site 

IMG-20220110-152704-959.webp 

Poor cat can't admit that i am the most iconic user in this site. In fact, i am the most iconic little monster. My power and influence is unlimited. I am the emperial little monster :giveup: 

MORDOR-army.jpg

• paws up 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,427
On 1/10/2022 at 3:27 PM, little legend said:

I had smash after smash. My meltdown when i got eliminated on POP Trio, my promo for POPSTER awards, my meltdowns when I didn't win at POP FEUD , the iconic moment when everyone was rooting for me to flop on POP FEUD and when @FRANZGA announced that @Gypsy Life was the winner , everyone started celebrating , only for after 5 mins to announce that @Gypsy Life has the same pts with me ,so I'm also the winner. These rats were suffering that night:icant: when i got banned by Chromatica Police for a day and basically fighting with half the forum, my iconic wars against Ava Max and Ava Max fans , my legendary wars against Stupid Love fans and obviously Celebrities Colours game aka the most successful game in POPa911 and GGD history:giveup: 

and my iconic dog being an iconic meme in this cult site 

IMG-20220110-152704-959.webp 

Poor cat can't admit that i am the most iconic user in this site. In fact, i am the most iconic little monster. My power and influence is unlimited. I am the emperial little monster :giveup: 

MORDOR-army.jpg

the smash's standard of the dog 

spacer.png

truly the Stupid Love song of the Ava Max of Popa911

spacer.png

my thread is the biggest thread on this forum with the charts thread and you're still SEETHING cause you failed with the same thread 

spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
On 1/10/2022 at 3:32 PM, Miaou said:

the smash's standard of the dog 

spacer.png

truly the Stupid Love song of the Ava Max of Popa911

spacer.png

my thread is the biggest thread on this forum with the charts thread and you're still SEETHING cause you failed with the same thread 

spacer.png

You are just Payola 

No one even knows you are the OP. 

The stupid love of this site 

spacer.png

Pop-a-911-ster 26,427
On 1/13/2022 at 10:58 PM, Bakugo said:

What kind of desperate attempt by @Miaou is this to slander the sacred name that is Emperor @little legend

Emperor of flop you mean right? 

I was just surprised to see the tragic ratio likes/posts of Little Fad :applause: maybe Ava has competition now :applause:

Deactivated 14,311
On 1/14/2022 at 10:06 AM, Miaou said:

Emperor of flop you mean right? 

I was just surprised to see the tragic ratio likes/posts of Little Fad :applause: maybe Ava has competition now :applause:

Look at mine as well just as tragic. Post and likes mean nothing though. It’s just data on a forum.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,763
x3
On 1/14/2022 at 6:34 AM, Bakugo said:

Look at mine as well just as tragic. Post and likes mean nothing though. It’s just data on a forum.

The fact that @Miaou's ratio is also tragic and still have the audacity to talk:icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,427
On 1/14/2022 at 6:34 AM, Bakugo said:

This thread was just for the fun and Little Fad knows it 

chile

• lol 1